ForumsArt, Music, and WritingTo Roast a Ninja Pony

26 7856
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The Bullman demands restitution due to Strop's depiction of the Bullman as a pony! Strop has (un)graciously allowed the Bullman and others to poke fun at him in a roast to (dis)honor his years of (dis)service as a moderator and (un)exemplary (noob)user on Armor Games and his impending retirement from moderatorship (for real this time).

This is a once in a lifetime event that will not likely happen again. You get to poke fun at a (un)respectable member of the community who is also a (n00b)moderator!

GROUND RULES
1.) Characters and users are welcome, provided that they have met Strop or have been an active user for at least one year. You can't roast someone you don't know.
2.) Site rules still apply. Flaming is not allowed. Vulgar or offensive material is not allowed.
3.) Please come up with your own jokes.
4.) The following are off-limits:
a.) Strop's real name.
b.) The origins behind the original pseudonym from which Strop was eventually derived.

GUIDELINES
Three things to keep in mind.
1.) Be funny.
2.) Be smart.
3.) Be cool.

There is no limit to the number of roasters, but roasters must know Strop. This is restricted to users who have been active for more than a year, but if you feel you know Strop but have not been active for more than a year, please leave a message on my profile. Please sign-up in this thread, so we know who and how many are planning to roast Strop. I will be keeping a roaster roster on my profile.

This is a forum roast. Images will be allowed. Please be prepared to post everything in one post and make sure any coding is correct. Please be prepared to post your roast when the official thread opens. It is not necessary to send your roast to me prior to the roast. I trust everything will run smoothly.

Questions and comments can go on this thread or my profile.

You have at least two weeks to prepare. The official roast post will be opened on August 1st at the earliest. Roast day is flexible. Let's roast this pony!

• 26 Replies
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I'm surprisingly fired up for this (Pun, eh? eh?)

Sorry Strop, but I don't like surprises. :P

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'll sign up for now. If I see a large number of users who have been here longer than I have, I may end up backing out, if I feel like it.

If this is a traditional roast, I presume we will also be able to make small jokes near the beginning of the roast towards other roasters. It's also a given that Strop will be roasting back at the end. Is that the case in this roast?

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You won't get to roast other roasters, just Strop. That's neither feasible nor prudent. There is no set panel of roasters as this is an open call. Whether or not Strop returns the roasting is up to him, but it's only fair that he gets to poke back.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

sign me up. I dont plan to just roast, I plan to burn the roast.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

...(un)graciously allowed the Bullman...

(lies!)

...years of (dis)service as a moderator and (un)exemplary (noob)user on Armor Games...

(guilty as charged)

3.) Be cool.

How does one be cool when they're roasting?

OH SNAP.
deathopper
deathopper
1,564 posts
Nomad

Sign me up! No I haven't met Strop and I haven't been here for exactly a year (I'l be 1 in august 24, still pretty close). I just like insulting people.

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

How does one be cool when they're roasting?
You can just go to another room. It's not like you have to tend to a roast. Besides, ovens insulate heat very well (kinda the point), so you'll be cool even in the kitchen. antijokechicken.jpeg

Sure, I'll try and roast Strop. It might be fun.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Oh, won't this just be excellent.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Sign me up! No I haven't met Strop and I haven't been here for exactly a year (I'l be 1 in august 24, still pretty close). I just like insulting people.

Um, no. I made that clear enough. You haven't even met the guy.

OH SNAP.

Oh it will be fun when tries to burn us back.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

This actually sounds fun. I'm probably not the best at making planned jokes at other peoples expense(I've found that making them "in the moment" works better for me) but I will try regardless.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I'm not very funny, but I'll shoot for it. Sign me up.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

I could NEVER say anything bad about my good buddy, Strop. Ever. Never have, never will...

Sign me up so I can unleash my admiration.

OH! FOR ALL YOU MEMBERS OUT THERE, THERE'S AN EASTER EGG IN THE FORUMS. MAYBE I WILL REVEAL IT DURING THE ROAST IF NOBODY FINDS IT. NO HINTS. NONE. HAVE A QUESTION RELATED TO THE EASTER EGG? TOO BAD. I HATE YOU. FIND IT YOURSELF.

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

OH! FOR ALL YOU MEMBERS OUT THERE, THERE'S AN EASTER EGG IN THE FORUMS. MAYBE I WILL REVEAL IT DURING THE ROAST IF NOBODY FINDS IT. NO HINTS. NONE. HAVE A QUESTION RELATED TO THE EASTER EGG? TOO BAD. I HATE YOU. FIND IT YOURSELF.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Just kidding, it's you bypassing the profanity filter.

"Some call you a h00ker"
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I do this every chance I get on dA and AIM, why would I need to do so here?

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

Just kidding, it's you bypassing the profanity filter.
No it isn't. That's not an easter egg in any sense of the phrase. I sure hope this easter egg is more exciting than the mod conversations on the very oldest threads of the forums.

I do this every chance I get on dA and AIM, why would I need to do so here?
Because he's never ON AIM. Stroooooooooooop! I'm neeeeeeeeeeeedy!
Showing 1-15 of 26