ForumsForum GamesArmatar War Tournament 1on1

85 11445
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

The discussion thread for the Armatar tournament.Feel free to give Ideas.

• 85 Replies
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

There I took the liberty of making it.If you want to discuss it ,discuss it there,that way we can have a war here.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

lol three posts. um so yeah we discussed:

- limited moves/dodges
- advancing after battle
- some sort of prize or honor if you win at the finals

New suggestions:

- you have to change your armatar after each battle
- no switching back between two armatars during or after battle
- non-clan-friendly.

But i'm still confused as to how you would win the battle unless there's rules as to what moves you have.

SD

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Think of it like this.SprooseChicken is a ref.Koru7 vs.SuperMape.It is turn based so Koru would attack first.
Say he summons an army of dark demons that attacks me all at once.SprooseChicken says thats too unfair of a move,and you get no move that turn.So then,since the battle is turn based,I,SuperMape would go first this time.I use attack you with a fireball.Then you can decide to dodge,reflect,take the hit and still be able to use your attack instead,or just plain surrender.Hope that clears things up.
Yours truly Super

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Do you think we can get a moderator involved so the winner gets a merit?Maybe they can be a ref.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Ooh that would be a good prize. And now I understand.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

I don't think mods like these games very much, none of them have ever played them, and clan friendly relies heavily on groups, which they frown upon, so you can ask but the answer will be no

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the Heads ups sprooschicken.Hey I have an idea.How about the higher amount of points you have the stronger you are.But they're should be a limit of like 5000 so firetail madness doesn't enter and kill everybody in one attack each.I don't mean 'ban' them from the tournament but pretend to lower their point amount.Just an idea.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure that would work so well, it just seems like a competitiion for who has the most AP rather than some sort of actual skill

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

So when is the competition gonna be up and running?Im waiting for it to start.

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

im afraid it will quite a while, we have a lot to sort out, ive not even started taking names, sorry

dechlan1
dechlan1
1,179 posts
Nomad

Wahhhhhhhh!!Me want Compy!!!Wahhh!!Start it or taste my epic sheild power!!!!*Explodes for a random reason*Never...Mind...*Turns to Ribena*XD!

Ok now im serious so this is just based around you Ap right?

supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

OK so we're going to need help with this...so I say we advertise it on AG so people will want to help or just sign-up

sprooschicken
sprooschicken
1,143 posts
Nomad

Ok now im serious so this is just based around you Ap right?

wrong, at least we don't think so
supermape123
supermape123
430 posts
Nomad

It was just an idea,we didn't agree on it.

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

How should we advertise it? Post on our friends profiles about it? And I think we should wait until live chats are available in AGv3 because in forums some people don't usually see it everyday....

Showing 1-15 of 85