ForumsForum GamesPlanets of Heros

184 19673
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

You wake up. You take a look outside, get out of bed and go to the door. On the floor, you see a letter. There is no name or adress on the letter, only a single message.

You have been chosen.

You show the message to the smartest person you know, and they tell you that people around the galaxy have been receiving these mysterious messages. The person then gives you a small damaged starship to travel around the galaxy and gives you a location to visit. The person then tells you that there will be the start of your quest. Are you ready?

Character info
Fill in the spaces that are left blank. I will assign the rest.
Name:
Description (and I mean information like Evil, Friendly, Hot-headed etc):
Home planet: I will assign based on description
Level: 1
Attributes (15 points to spend. Each attribute is increased each level.)
Strength (melee damage):
Defense (Dampens damage taken):
Agility (Chance of you avoiding an attack):
Intelligence (damage from skills):
Planets available to travel to: Unlock through the game
Move set: You start with 5 moves that I assign and unlock more through the game.
Skills: special attacks/ abilities that I assign. You start with 2 and unlock more through the game.

You start with 2 planets available to travel to. Your home planet and the planet that the person said to travel to. To travel to a different planet, say "travel to _______". Sometimes you cannot travel to a planet, e.g when battling or when you have to find an exit out of some sort of problem. So, are you ready to start Planets of Heros?

• 184 Replies
Showing 286-285 of 184