ForumsForum GamesPlanets of Heros

184 19707
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

You wake up. You take a look outside, get out of bed and go to the door. On the floor, you see a letter. There is no name or adress on the letter, only a single message.

You have been chosen.

You show the message to the smartest person you know, and they tell you that people around the galaxy have been receiving these mysterious messages. The person then gives you a small damaged starship to travel around the galaxy and gives you a location to visit. The person then tells you that there will be the start of your quest. Are you ready?

Character info
Fill in the spaces that are left blank. I will assign the rest.
Name:
Description (and I mean information like Evil, Friendly, Hot-headed etc):
Home planet: I will assign based on description
Level: 1
Attributes (15 points to spend. Each attribute is increased each level.)
Strength (melee damage):
Defense (Dampens damage taken):
Agility (Chance of you avoiding an attack):
Intelligence (damage from skills):
Planets available to travel to: Unlock through the game
Move set: You start with 5 moves that I assign and unlock more through the game.
Skills: special attacks/ abilities that I assign. You start with 2 and unlock more through the game.

You start with 2 planets available to travel to. Your home planet and the planet that the person said to travel to. To travel to a different planet, say "travel to _______". Sometimes you cannot travel to a planet, e.g when battling or when you have to find an exit out of some sort of problem. So, are you ready to start Planets of Heros?

• 184 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Name: blue wings
Description shy, friendly, quiet, different
Home planet: Hydroll (Water based planet)
Level: 4
Attributes
Strength: 2
Defense: 4
Agility:7
Intelligence:11
Planets available to travel to: Hydroll (water based planet) Woodluth (forest based planet) Swooshmoosh (Wind based planet)
Move set: Water beam (med dmg, single) Hydro splash (light dmg, group) Extinguish (heavy dmg on fire based enemies, no dmg on other) Dehydrate (Weakens enemies that aren't water based) Heaven's water (Heals) Water regeneration (Increases SP) Aura (Heal slightly and let out a burst of energy)
Skills: Evaporate (Instantly kills a single normal water based enemy)
Poseidon's Fury (increases each attribute for 5 moves. Can only use in battle and only once in a battle.)

Battle element: Water
Attributes: S-2 D-4 A-7 I-11
HP: 90/90
SP: 35/55
Move set:
Water beam (Med-Sin): free
Hydro splash (Lght-Grp): free
Extinguish (Hvy fire no othr): 10sp
Dehydrate (Wkns non-wtr): 10sp
Heavens Water (Heals): 5sp
Water regeneration (Incrse SP): Free
Aura (Heal + emit energy blast): All
Skills:
Evaporate: 20sp- Instantly kills a single normal water based enemy
Poseidon's Fury: 30sp- Increases each attribute for 5 moves. Can only use in battle and doesn't stack.

when i cant see it i will use poseidons furry. when i can i will use dehydrate (it should weaken it alittle bit since its not fully water) and after that i will keep using evaporate

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

sorry delete it. i forgot about sp.

poseidons furry if i cant see him. dehydrate if i can

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Attributes
Planets available to travel to: Hydroll (water based planet) Woodluth (forest based planet) Swooshmoosh (Wind based planet)
Move set: Water beam (med dmg, single) Hydro splash (light dmg, group) Extinguish (heavy dmg on fire based enemies, no dmg on other) Dehydrate (Weakens enemies that aren't water based) Heaven's water (Heals) Water regeneration (Increases SP) Aura (Heal slightly and let out a burst of energy)
Poseidon's Fury (increases each attribute for 5 moves. Can only use in battle and only once in a battle.)

SP: 5/55
Move set:
Skills:
Poseidon's Fury: 30sp- Increases each attribute for 5 moves. Can only use in battle and doesn't stack.

You use Poseidon's fury! You are strengthened! You're not sure what the monster is doing...

Poseidon's Fury-5 (How many posts you have left until it wears of)

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes

SP: 5/55
Move set:
Skills:

[i cant see how much hp it has but why didnt i see how much damage i did? i think i should see that?]

if i can see it i will use water beam, if i cant i will use hydro splsh (since it hits all it should hit foes i cant see)

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Attributes
Move set: Water beam (med dmg, single) Hydro splash (light dmg, group) Extinguish (heavy dmg on fire based enemies, no dmg on other) Dehydrate (Weakens enemies that aren't water based) Heaven's water (Heals) Water regeneration (Increases SP) Aura (Heal slightly and let out a burst of energy) Cancel (Cancels out a single move made by the enemy)

SP: 55/55
Move set:
Cancel (Cancels out a move): 20
Skills:

You use Hydro splash! The monster is defeated!

Whatever it was, it seems as though it is defeated. You carry on walking through the fog, when you trip over something. You check what it is. It's a chest... with a scroll inside it! The scroll teaches you Cancel! It cancels out a single defensive move made by the enemy (E.g. a move that boosts defense)

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I'll probably be less active on AG, so don't expect this to have lightning fast replies, but please, if anyone wishes to join or carry on playing, go ahead!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes
Move set: Water beam (med dmg, single) Hydro splash (light dmg, group) Extinguish (heavy dmg on fire based enemies, no dmg on other) Dehydrate (Weakens enemies that aren't water based) Heaven's water (Heals) Water regeneration (Increases SP) Aura (Heal slightly and let out a burst of energy) Cancel (Cancels out a single move made by the enemy)

Move set:
Cancel (Cancels out a move): 20
Skills:

i will continue

[the 20 in cancel is the amount of sp right? by defensive moves you mean passive things like how that monster raised it attacks? and what do you mean cancel? if i use it is the attacked sealed for the entire fight or do i just use it to cancel the effect after he does that kind of like dispell in ff?]

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Attributes

Move set:
Cancel (Cancels out a move): 20sp
Skills:

You continue... and you get attacked by... something?

FIGHT!
blue wings
VS
????
???/???

(Cancel stops the effect of any one move, and he is unable to use the same move for a couple of posts. By defensive, I mean anything that makes it harder for you to fight. From defensive boost, to how that monster blurred in and out of vision, too... pretty much anything like that.)

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes

Move set:
Skills:

i wonder... can i use cancel to break that foes ability to hide its HP from me? if not i will use dehydrate

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Attributes

HP: 80/90
SP: 45/55
Move set:
Skills:

Sadly, that's the fogs fault. If he used a move to hide HP, then you could cancel that. But anyway, you use Dehydrate! The enemy attacks out of nowhere! It does 10 damage!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes
Move set:
Skills:

[you said i used dehydrate but you didnt say it got weak. does that mean its a water based monster?]

if yes i will use poseidons fury if i cant see and if i can see him i will use evaporate

if no i will use hydro splash to make the fog go away

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Attributes

blue wings
VS
Mist Master
73/80

Move set:
Skills:

It did weaken him. Sorry for confusion.

You use Hydro splash! It does 7 damage, and reveals the Mist Master! The Mist Master starts to summon more fog! The fog is recharging!

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes

blue wings
VS
Mist Master
73/80

Move set:
Skills:

hydro splash again. he uses a turn to recharge the mist so i can spam this until he stops spamming fog

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Attributes

blue wings
VS
Mist Master
67/80

Move set:
Skills:

You use Hydro Splash! You do 6 damage! The Mist Master continues to charge the mist!

Battle Info
While the mist before was natural. this mist has been created by the enemy. Hydro Splash will not clear it.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

Attributes

blue wings
VS
Mist Master
67/80

Move set:
Skills:

if i can see him i will use evaporate. if i cant i use poseidons furry

Showing 151-165 of 184