Forums → Game Walkthroughs → The Last Stand - Union City Guide
Alright, so I've been playing this game for two days now, and I've completed it twice, both on hard. But those don't have anything to do with this but oh well.
These are the missions that I've done and have had enough time to write some crap down for it.
So yeah, here we go.
1. After creating your character you'll be dropped into the game.
2. Follow the instructions at the bottom of the screen.
3. Keep going right to get out of the area.
4. Kill all the zombies.
5. Search the first house for everything. Only grab things that are essential. Do NOT grab the worthless stuff, since yeah, it's worthless.
Task 1: Breaking Through - Find a way into Brookvale
1. If on Hard mode go to the safehouse and rest if you need to. Also serves as a great save spot.
2. You could go and talk to the people inside the safehouse but it's a waste of time. Also, search everything.
3. Go all the way to the right of the screen to find the survivor and Ed Boone. He will give you a quest. Follow the instructions and find Ray.
4. If you didn't follow the instructions he's at the blue house with the mailbox that says '12'.
5. Go inside, go upstairs and you'll find him. Search EVERYTHING, like I said, if on easy mode I found some money in the drawyers on the first floor.
6. Ray will tell you to go back to Ed, since he didn't have it. Go to Ed and continue the task.
7. He tells you to go get the bolt cutters himself. Go to house 14, the one with the dual garages. Go inside the house and go right, kill the zombies and search to the very far right, the bolt cutters should be there.
8. Go to Ed to turn in the task/quest thingy. You'll earn 300XP.
-New Map Area Unlocked-
Brookvale - Danger Level 4.
WORK IN PROGRESS
For now I'm going to keep going on this, but I'm still going to keep playing the game. If I missed something please reply and tell me!
I need help with this also, if you have any info tell me! And I'll include your username in the post.
Also, with people with issues with the game, take them somewhere else. This isn't a rant post.
- 176 Replies
jarcher that is very true i found it out when the game was out and i completed it 3 times it was a bit hard to kill most of the zombies well i also bought the kit it did help me get on with the game and the wepons got ammo without having to find them so jarcher you may have helped people what did not know about the quest if you are at the hospital where you have to find bethany do not go to the right because there are alot of zombies there in all the rooms so go right and keep on going up the stairs if you see the elivator DO NOT USE IT!!
Because it will take you all the war down to the first floor and your going to have to kill the zombies again and on flat 2 there is a locked door there i recomend you do pick it because there are medical suplies there to help you get along the mission.That is all i want to say so goodbye.
I said i mistake "war" what i ment to say was "way"
hpe this helped you
Great guide! Now, do you think you can make a full list of achievements (including secret ones) and how to get them? Yes, there's a list at the ConArtists' site, but it's the same as the in-game one; no explanation at all. Thanks in advance.
Stuck in the maintenance room before Conspiracy Theory. Both doors locked and no key. Help?
Question. The building next to where you meet the guy who leads you to finding your partner, there's a door with blood on it and its locked, where is the key?
The harrison & harrison broking building, the one right next to it is the building im talking about (sorry for double posting D
It's a safe area, door in floor? There's a few that you backtrack to after the stadium.
There's two doors that don't open in one building (store or restaurant, maybe textures missing?), one other that I don't think I went back to.
How many companions are there--only Kelly and Dan?
I'm talking about right next to harrison & harrison Broking, inside the building there's a door (not in the floor) with blood on it and it's locked, I'm wondering where the key to that door is
Where should i go after im in the sewers?
Armen, first time or second time? First, look for a ladder up after you go in a door.
I never found the key either (completed game). There's a purse next to the door, but no key there. I'll go through the building more thoroughly later.
For that door, the key is in found in the premium content.
kona if you're right, then that's really lame, cuz the premium is supposed to be some outfits 5 weps and a forest area why this door too =[
I need the walkthrough for the premium quest! D:
Where do we go for the premium quest? and how do i get the survival kit? if it cost money im not buying. and thank you UgAhgItHurts, for that i have beat the game.
You must be logged in to post a reply!