ForumsGamesLast Stand Union City SECRET ????

130 141714
Stakie
Stakie
2 posts
Farmer

Ok guys i just finished this game and i noticed that there is a locked door that requires a key to open in the building next to Harison & Harrison on the right side. The problem is that i cant find the key to that door anywhere... Are you guys having the same problem or if you found that door key where is it located ?

• 130 Replies
theHunter324
theHunter324
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah. It REALLYbothers me!

Dark117
Dark117
2 posts
Nomad

I dont no wath it is but i have this take a look at this :NaN/240 LBS.
BUT!!! what it means (NaN)??????!!!!!!!

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

theres secrets O.o

Bldy451
Bldy451
1 posts
Nomad

To Brycemo. r u tlking bout the union security gun cage key?

club900
club900
3 posts
Nomad

Th key next to harrison and Harrison you get it when you buy the premium package on a quest

liamNL
liamNL
1 posts
Nomad

i only found 20 .50 cal in army base

63 posts
Farmer

Can anyone confirm what club900 said about the key being found in the premium package?

DeutschZombieAddict
DeutschZombieAddict
1 posts
Peasant

I can't find the key either. It drives me crazy. I look everywhere, but never find it.

AntoineCool
AntoineCool
1 posts
Nomad

Vincent, as far as I know you can't. It has been considered to be a glitch or something, like the doors in the church-safehouse.

Devillord2009
Devillord2009
10 posts
Nomad

I just finished the game, it was great, ConArtist make's fun games, both it would be great if he would make some adventure game, something like Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones

visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

Its not a secret its mostly a glitch.

-Legend

quietyoubrats
quietyoubrats
1 posts
Farmer

There are 5 locked / inaccessible doors:
(1) uptown clinic
(2) U-con bank, behind screen
(3) office building ground floor, left
(4) SOS church left,
(5) SOS church right.

One key can be found in Whistler's grove. I think you can get it for as little as a buck.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

I dont recommend putting M82A1 (barret) to your inventory, because it is heavy and uses .50 ammo, and it is VERY RARE to find these bullets...
i only found 20 .50 cal in army base

There's a way to deal with this. When a good gun like the M82 or the SCAR is out of ammo, give it to your companion. They have unlimited ammo for anything.
Zeronuse
Zeronuse
1 posts
Nomad

I found a undefined item and it gave unlimited weight space, so i didn't have to throw anything away or store anything.

jewfro55569
jewfro55569
1 posts
Nomad

So there is no way to open the church doors? and can you access any other part of the city? and do they plan to make a new one?

Showing 16-30 of 130