ForumsPopular MediaThis mostly a question for girls... What would you do if Justin Beiber came to your house

44 8601
boshow
boshow
172 posts
Nomad

Make these as wakky as u want, i wanna hear

• 44 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I would make him play the drums until an actual female went inside my home.

Knowing how lonely and people-free my life is, Justin will probably spend the rest of his life playing the drums.

thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

Punch him in the face.

ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
811 posts
Nomad

I don't know. Maybe keep him in my basement? I'm not much of a creative person. Oh wait, so is Justin Bieber! That's one thing we have in common!

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

Let the pointless hate for no reason from bandwagon riders begin.

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Let the pointless hate for no reason from bandwagon riders begin.

My annoyance with him is hardly without merit. I admit I'm not in his demographic, but still feel he's nothing but a teenage cash cow.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

My annoyance with him is hardly without merit. I admit I'm not in his demographic, but still feel he's nothing but a teenage cash cow.

I just find it strange that people hate someone because of their music. Your reason for not liking him is honestly the first logical reason I've heard. The other reasons people will have for not liking him are "HEZ GAAAAAY", "HIZ VOICE IZ HIGHER TAN MAH LITTUL SISTAS", and "POP SUCKZ BAWLZ, METUL F4EVUR!!!!"

I don't like his music, so I try my best to ignore him. But when people make hate threads about him or make threads about him and people come on flaming him, ignoring him can be very difficult.
thepyro222
thepyro222
2,150 posts
Peasant

I hate him because I get the feeling that he's in it for the money, endorsement deals, and the women. Not for the passion of music or the expression of emotion.

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

our reason for not liking him is honestly the first logical reason I've heard.

Fair enough.
Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,911 posts
Nomad

...Everyone who plays music professionally is in it for the money.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
523 posts
Nomad

I would keep him for ransom for a ton of money.

divy1324
divy1324
433 posts
Nomad

Well I'd just let him in and wait till he gets out. I just hate his music.. I mean like I'm pretty sure he's a nice guy but his music is awful

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,220 posts
Nomad

I would . . . ask him for money. Money is good, he has a lot of it.

Ain't that a load of bull.
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

there are surely a lot of aspiring musicians out there who would rather sell a thousand records than earn a million dollars.
Dregus2
Dregus2
492 posts
Blacksmith

i would shoot him with an airsoft gun untill the doctors came and diagnosed him with the worst case of chicken pox ever

boshow
boshow
172 posts
Nomad

boys... dont answer this because i know you shoot him in the mouth if you could... i want to see the girls obbsensions

Showing 1-15 of 44