Forums

ForumsPopular Media

[NECRO] best tv channel

Thread Locked

Posted Jul 27, '11 at 10:45pm

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,937 posts

Adult swim, it's great imo, mostly because of the anime.

Posted Jul 27, '11 at 10:59pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,236 posts

Erm here i'd say SkyLiving, which shows Criminal minds, csi etc.

The internetis kind of my best tv channel though >.>

Posted Jul 28, '11 at 5:18pm

awesomenessperson7

awesomenessperson7

152 posts

I have a little brother and a little sister so I only watch Nick and Disney and sometimes ABCFamily

Posted Jul 28, '11 at 11:14pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,437 posts

Gotta love C-SPAN! You can watch congressional proceedings in REAL TIME! What's better than that?

Posted Jul 28, '11 at 11:25pm

theregulator

theregulator

574 posts

I like all those science-y channels, excluding Animal Planet. All Animal Planet has is animal cops and shows about people living through bad things that happened to them.

Gotta love C-SPAN! You can watch congressional proceedings in REAL TIME! What's better than that?

Yea! While C-SPAN is very good, I prefer C-SPAN2. That channel has the SENATE in real time! It's hard to top that!

Posted Jul 28, '11 at 11:45pm

Keyara

Keyara

379 posts

Yea! While C-SPAN is very good, I prefer C-SPAN2. That channel has the SENATE in real time! It's hard to top that!
---
Well, I get C-SPAN3. I have never stopped to see what is on it though. Also, a C-SPAN4 (because 3 wasn't enough but 5 too many). We don't get it but it is in our channel line up. I bet it is better than the other 3! Anyway, I'd have to say, the Discovery Channel, Sleuth, ABC (sometimes), AdultSwim, Investigation Discovery, ION and, Food Network.

Posted Jul 29, '11 at 12:09am

bravehawk204

bravehawk204

356 posts

Comedy central

Posted Jul 29, '11 at 12:11am

theregulator

theregulator

574 posts

Well, I get C-SPAN3. I have never stopped to see what is on it though. Also, a C-SPAN4

Really? You get FOUR C-SPANs?!? Frickin lucky!

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 7:17pm

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

422 posts

for me its a tie

ESPN: I'm a sports guy an i like sittin down and watchn games with my familt and friends

Spike TV: I'm a guy, spike is a strict guy channel, I like all of the shows on it, Deadliest Warrior is the best, Bar Rescue is awesome, Auction Hunters is Legit and all of the other ones are like muscle car and trucks and all of these guy things that I love. I can turn to spike whenever im bored and be thouroughly entertained for a few hours

Posted Aug 1, '11 at 7:27pm

Warriorfrombeyond

Warriorfrombeyond

233 posts

discovery