10 posts
Nomad

I say espn

• 25 Replies
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

I'd say Adult Swim. It has shows that have great adult humor.(In my opinion.) Sadly it has to share a channel with Cartoon Network. It really should have its own.

Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

syfy channel, hbo, starz. the movie ones are good because they show good movies every once and a while. sports channel, and news.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Syfy and BBC America. BBC America has both Top Gear and Doctor Who. Syfy has Warehouse 13 and Eureka.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't say that this channel is the best channel, but I like these channels, either TLC, HGTV, or Food Network

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

The best tv channel wuld have to be Spike, it has the coolest shows like Deadliest Warrior

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

All channels have upsides and downsides. I'd probably pick the Discovery Channel because they've got Mythbusters and Deadliest Catch, they don't really have any bad shows.

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant

Well, I don't have cable and all that other junk, so my channels are pretty lame. With limited options, I'd have to say FOX or NBC... even though there isn't much to watch

JsaKim
JsaKim
267 posts
Nomad

I like the Channel "Four". It is in New Zealand since i live in New Zealand.

Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

Comedy Central is the only station I watch.

Oh, nevermind. USA Network has some good stuff.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

Erm here i'd say SkyLiving, which shows Criminal minds, csi etc.

The internetis kind of my best tv channel though >.>

awesomenessperson7
awesomenessperson7
149 posts
Nomad

I have a little brother and a little sister so I only watch Nick and Disney and sometimes ABCFamily

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Gotta love C-SPAN! You can watch congressional proceedings in REAL TIME! What's better than that?

Keyara
Keyara
370 posts
Nomad

Yea! While C-SPAN is very good, I prefer C-SPAN2. That channel has the SENATE in real time! It's hard to top that!
---
Well, I get C-SPAN3. I have never stopped to see what is on it though. Also, a C-SPAN4 (because 3 wasn't enough but 5 too many). We don't get it but it is in our channel line up. I bet it is better than the other 3! Anyway, I'd have to say, the Discovery Channel, Sleuth, ABC (sometimes), AdultSwim, Investigation Discovery, ION and, Food Network.

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
350 posts
Nomad

Comedy central

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

for me its a tie

ESPN: I'm a sports guy an i like sittin down and watchn games with my familt and friends

Spike TV: I'm a guy, spike is a strict guy channel, I like all of the shows on it, Deadliest Warrior is the best, Bar Rescue is awesome, Auction Hunters is Legit and all of the other ones are like muscle car and trucks and all of these guy things that I love. I can turn to spike whenever im bored and be thouroughly entertained for a few hours

Showing 1-15 of 25