ForumsForum GamesSpreading the Infection.

502 64626
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

The year is 2031. Scientists found what could have been the cure of all diseases... but that is what started it all. It didn't only stop people from getting ill... it turned them into mindless monsters that would never die. The so called zombie infection has spread to each coast now. There are safe houses around the world for the 'clean.' The zombies are everywhere... and you're one of them. Yes, instead of stopping the infection, You're spreading it.

How the game works
I will give you a safe camp. You have to work together in zombie teams to raid the camp and infect the people inside. However, you're a zombie. No comments like "I run up the wall and leap down from 50 ft high and ninja run through the gate..." Zombie's can only do simple things. However, depending on what types of tasks you like to do, you can evolve to a different zombie type.

I think you'll probably have questions, so let me answer a few I think you'll have. You can set up as zombie groups, and the number of how big these groups are have no limit. The more people raid a base, The more chance in raiding it will be...

Also, this is set out like some sort of fighty thing. Scratch that, let me give you an example:

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence-10 HP

I attack the wooden fence

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence- destroyed

I bite the riflemen and raid the camp

Lastly, as explained in the prologue, you cannot die. Riflemen might 'kill' you, but I will have things called zombie wolves. When you get shot down, these wolves will immediately drag you away from the camp. Try rethinking your tactics. Any other questions, leave them below.

• 502 Replies
Sheppito
Sheppito
113 posts
Farmer

Witch

Alright, time to go terminator style. I walk up to the main gate, where presumably guards are behind glass windows. I walk to the far right window, hiding behind the corner right before the window. I then toss a frag inside, and throw my last concussion at the other window. I quickly run over to the left window, and shoot all them through the glass. (It glass is bullet-proof, I didnt throw a concussion, or shoot at them. I focus attention at right window. It blows, the guards are stunned, I kill all of them. I then jump inside, and wait for guards to come check out the scene, where I will just kill them like ducks. Presumably, the left window guards will come first. So I kill them. Once I run have an empty mag, I jump out the window, and back into the woods. I hope to kill at least 15 guards in this plan.) If the glass wasn't bullet proof, I just kill the left and right window guards outright, but do the same thing I would've done in the right window, but in the left instead. And I will still run back to the woods once my mag is out.

hope it isn't too long....

I think I still have:
3 Convincers
SMG
Long knife
I still have halogram, but it no longer works on MEGAS
1 frag
I think I only used one concussion on the hangar guards, so I have one left

Sheppito
Sheppito
113 posts
Farmer

Sorry, I don't have my frag anymore either way.

If glass wasn't bullet-proof, then I don't have the concussion either.

Warriorfrombeyond
Warriorfrombeyond
231 posts
Nomad

Tank

I attack the guards.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Camouflaged

I hide behind the shadows and quietly bite soldiers the aren't in groups.

Sheppito
Sheppito
113 posts
Farmer

Rivercrab01?

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

where are ya ??

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Bold - Inside
Italic - Outside
Normal - At their post

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 700
Defenses- 70 soldiers
7 Mini-gunners
7 mortars
3 camo killers
MEGA Ninja
MEGA Shield

Dair5
SPY!

Gunthex: you almost mannage to kill the shield when you hear a strange sound. Sudenly there is a knife in your back. The guy stand over you saying: "Fine job." DEATH! The humans have created the spy.

Sheppito: You started going on a killing spree, killing 10 soilders, however the megas come into the room your in and kill you. Death!

Warrior: the minigunners easyly take you down. DEATH!
Armor boy: Some of the guards are suspichous about you, they think that there should have been no way you could have gotten through the hordes.

Alpha: You barge into the base like a boss, you try to spit at the minigunners but you miss, you and your men get gunned down. DEATH!

Garris: You bite one of the guardes but there are some more nearby. they open fire on you and the guy you bit. You barly manage to excape. turns out he was a motar, lucky you.

Im using this thread untill Rivercrab01 comes back.

Sheppito
Sheppito
113 posts
Farmer

Um, no. I do not like you, as you just killed FOUR different people. Sorry, but I can wait for rivercrab01

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Flag
Bold - Inside
Italic - Outside
Normal - At their post
Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 700
Defenses- 70 soldiers
7 Mini-gunners
7 mortars
3 camo killers
MEGA Ninja
MEGA Shield
Dair5
SPY!

Fine, becuase i was unfair i will allow some people to live.

Shrppiyo: You barly mannage to excape the megas.

Alpha: you spit at the minigunners and hit one of them, you almost get killed.

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Um, no. I do not like you, as you just killed FOUR different people. Sorry, but I can wait for rivercrab01

Hes just trying to fill in. It's not like you don't reappear. When the game first started people died much more often.

Evolved

I try to create a multivitamin in the lab.
godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

Bold - Inside
Italic - Outside
Normal - At their post
Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 700
Defenses- 70 soldiers
7 Mini-gunners
7 mortars
3 camo killers
MEGA Ninja
MEGA Shield
Dair5
SPY!

Dair: you begin the work on a multivitamen but there appears to be something wrong, you dont have enough recourses, you go on the hunt for some for 2 posts.

godandd
godandd
1,285 posts
Nomad

You know you can do stuff while you wait but you only probres in the reaserch a half a post.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

I'M BAAACK!

Sorry for me disappearing, but I took a little trip to Spain. And forgot to arrange anything for AG. My bad.

@Godandd, for taking over while I was gone, you have activated god mode for one post. You have a choice now, what do you want to completely destroy? Your choices are down below.

100 people die
30 soldiers die
the Mini-gunners die
the mortars die
the camo killers die
the MEGA ninja dies
the MEGA Shield dies
Dair5 turns back into a zombie
the Spy (Who I guess will be a mix between a camo and a ninja) dies
Summon a zombie to help you (It could be any class)

You also get a cyber cookie.

Garriss
Garriss
1,023 posts
Nomad

Can I be in the defense?

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Evolved

I build a wooden wall with spikes. I also look for supples for the multi vitamin.

Showing 421-435 of 502