ForumsForum GamesSpreading the Infection.

502 64517
rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

The year is 2031. Scientists found what could have been the cure of all diseases... but that is what started it all. It didn't only stop people from getting ill... it turned them into mindless monsters that would never die. The so called zombie infection has spread to each coast now. There are safe houses around the world for the 'clean.' The zombies are everywhere... and you're one of them. Yes, instead of stopping the infection, You're spreading it.

How the game works
I will give you a safe camp. You have to work together in zombie teams to raid the camp and infect the people inside. However, you're a zombie. No comments like "I run up the wall and leap down from 50 ft high and ninja run through the gate..." Zombie's can only do simple things. However, depending on what types of tasks you like to do, you can evolve to a different zombie type.

I think you'll probably have questions, so let me answer a few I think you'll have. You can set up as zombie groups, and the number of how big these groups are have no limit. The more people raid a base, The more chance in raiding it will be...

Also, this is set out like some sort of fighty thing. Scratch that, let me give you an example:

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence-10 HP

I attack the wooden fence

Safe Camp- Example
People inside- 30
Defenses- 5 riflemen Wooden fence- destroyed

I bite the riflemen and raid the camp

Lastly, as explained in the prologue, you cannot die. Riflemen might 'kill' you, but I will have things called zombie wolves. When you get shot down, these wolves will immediately drag you away from the camp. Try rethinking your tactics. Any other questions, leave them below.

• 502 Replies
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Evolved

I make an improvement to a sniper rifle so it fires infected zombie teeth instead. I hide in a bush and start shooting.

Eclipse09
Eclipse09
200 posts
Nomad

I wait for the tank to go in and create a diversion i take that time and dive into some shadow then act like a dead body infecting anyone that comes near me*

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

well if there is a flying type i choose flying zombies !

i try to fly above the camp and attack the easiest target i see then i kill who ever is around the target

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 1000
Defenses- 480 soldiers
140 snipers
30 mortars
20 camo killers
20 flamethrowers
10 ninjas
10 scientists
5 Gatling guns
3 Titans
3 Shields
Helicopter
Titanium wall- 850 HP
Titanium welder
Secret Titanium door- 500 HP

@assarb, you do 80 damage! (Remember to post your class on your comments!)

@Riptizoid, You find a Titanium enforced door that is locked tight. It has a scanner that scans for infection instead of a passkey.

@godandd, you do 70 damage!

@dair, you take down 9 snipers and 20 soldiers! It looks like you've caught the eye of the mortar teams... (In case you don't know, the mortars are deep inside the camp. You'll need to do some work to get them.)

@Eclipse, since you are a hunter, not a camo zombie, your disguise doesn't have an effect.

@armorboy, There are no flying zombies. I'll post the classes below:

Tanks (attack)
Hunters (agility)
Witches (deceit)
Camouflaged (Stealth)
Shields (Defense)
Evolved (Intelligence)

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Ok then I become camoflauged and I look around for any wandering soldiers then I knock him out with a rock of somesort and try to not infect him. I then put him in front of the scanner and call to all the other zombies

"THE TITANIUM DOOR IS OPEN! INFECT!!! INFECT!!! INFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Evolved

I switch clothes with the knocked out guard and after the zombie raid is over I blend in with the soilders and head over to the motars to see what damage I can do.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 1000
Defenses- 479 soldiers
140 snipers
30 mortars
20 camo killers
20 flamethrowers
10 ninjas
10 scientists
5 Gatling guns
3 Titans
3 Shields
Helicopter
Titanium wall- 850 HP
Titanium welder
Secret Titanium door- 430 HP

@Riptizoid, don't mean to rain on your parade, but as soon as the guards see the knocked out guard, they close the door.

@assarb, you do 70 damage to the door!

@dair, you have guard clothes on, but can't get through the door. You don't know when the clothes could come in handy though, so you keep them.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Camoflauged Zombie

Ok then I try to find sunglasses by infecting a bunch of guards on patrol and put it on the non-infected guard thats knocked out and I try to manipulate him like a dummy lol. If this works then I say the thing I said in my last post.

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Evolved

I hotwire the car and take a few empty cans of beer and put them in it. Then I put on the clothes and crash the car into the door. I crash the car into the door and wait for help.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 1000
Defenses- 479 soldiers
140 snipers
30 mortars
20 camo killers
20 flamethrowers
10 ninjas
10 scientists
5 Gatling guns
3 Titans
3 Shields
Helicopter
Titanium wall- 850 HP
Titanium welder
Secret Titanium door- 300 HP

@assarb, you do 80 damage! Your running out of cars, though.

@Riptizoid, Come on. Seriously?

@dair, THAT'S a plan. You do 50 damage, and a man comes out and helps.

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Evolved

When the man comes over I put my hat down and collapse. When he takes me in I push him into a closet while no ones looking and infect him, then I break the handle. I walk over to the scientist lab to get info and learn how to make better weapons.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Camo

I pretend that I'm dead and infect as much people as I can when they get close to me. Zombies are very patient so I can do it for about a year or so. LOL

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 1000
Defenses- 478 soldiers
140 snipers
30 mortars
20 camo killers
20 flamethrowers
10 ninjas
10 scientists
5 Gatling guns
3 Titans
3 Shields
Helicopter
Titanium wall- 850 HP
Titanium welder

@assarb, the Gatling guns gets you.

@dair, You head inside and take out the soldier. You travel to the science labs, but anything the scientists can create, you can create. You just need resources...

@Riptizoid, a squad of soldiers come your way. You take 8 of them down, but the flamethrowers get you.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Safe Camp- Camp Echo
People inside- 1000
Defenses- 470 soldiers
140 snipers
30 mortars
20 camo killers
20 flamethrowers
10 ninjas
10 scientists
5 Gatling guns
3 Titans
3 Shields
Helicopter
Titanium wall- 850 HP
Titanium welder

cant wait for the edit button.

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Evolved

I steal some C4 from the labs and set them at the gatling guns. Then when they explode I shove a list of materials I can substiute in the woods and jump into the brushes outside the fort.

Showing 106-120 of 502