ForumsGamesSummoning Multiplier in GemCraft Labyrinth

17 16192
PapaToph
PapaToph
7 posts
Nomad

Does anyone know how the summoning multiplier works? I summoned the same number of monsters on various maps but keep getting different multipliers..once I summoned fewer and got a higher multiplier?? can someone help me understand? I am trying to plan for a specific multiplier before I play a map, but it doesn't work if I don't know how to control the summoning multiplier..

• 17 Replies
visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

Well idk cuzz i havent tried well i have but it failed so mayby

ifju
ifju
91 posts
Shepherd

It is based on a ratio of Killed and Summoned.

( Killed / (Killed-Summoned) ) ^ 0.53

Ranazzi
Ranazzi
33 posts
Shepherd

Look my post with the graphs

Ranazzi
Ranazzi
33 posts
Shepherd

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/8170906/gemcraft-labyrinth-xp-multiplier-graph

PapaToph
PapaToph
7 posts
Nomad

hey ifju..THANKS MAN!!! That works perfectly! Now I'm not guessing abt how many monsters I may need to summon on a particular map to get a particular experience! Seriously you're a life-saver man!
Btw...how the heck did you figure that out? I've been crunching numbers for the past three days with no hope of finding a reliable model..

Ranazzi
Ranazzi
33 posts
Shepherd

Look the graph, it's only necessary kill about 1600 monsters

PapaToph
PapaToph
7 posts
Nomad

yeah but with the formula up top I can just count the monsters already on the map then solve for the number of summons I need for any multiplier using the reverse of that formula: ((Map Count + Summoned)/Map Count)^.53
because I'm non-premium so I can't just stop the match when I get a certain number of kills. unless it's a pylon level, it's impossible for me to get my summons one less than my kills. besides, I've already maxxed out all the pylons with 50 multipliers but that is a cool chart man, thanx for the tip!

PapaToph
PapaToph
7 posts
Nomad

alright, I ran into a hiccup..the formula has worked most times, but with these numbers: Field base= 2320, Battle setting= 6.52, Battle amulets= 4.05, Summoning Multiplier= 1.66 and Total XP= 101695. that part makes sense, but when I use the formula to calculate the summon multiplier, it doesn't match up?!?!
I had Killed= 3419, Summoned= 1741..but in the calculations the multiplier kept coming out as 1.45, not 1.66? I'm glad it was higher..but don't understand why it's so inaccurate on this map? I mean, that's over 12% error...rather unacceptable..
can u offer any insight ifju? u did supply me with the miracle formula after all haha

ifju
ifju
91 posts
Shepherd

You opened two tombs on that stage (C3).
Those gave +2 * 10%.

ifju
ifju
91 posts
Shepherd

I mean stage C1.
(and the summon is rounded up from 1.45 to 1.46)

PapaToph
PapaToph
7 posts
Nomad

haha I figured that out a little while after I posted it, but thanks man! I got premium now so I'm playing a lot more..I was a lvl 481 pre-premium so I can't wait to see how high I can get now!
btw, is there a formula for the endurance multiplier too? I know it's based on the waves you beat, but I noticed when I lost to a shadow very early on a stage (max of 20 waves beaten) I got a multiplier of 0.62 so it's obviously not a difference ratio power model like the summon multiplier which has a base of 1.00..?

PapaToph
PapaToph
7 posts
Nomad

collecting data has been tedious bc I'm nvr sure which wave I was technically on once I end the endurance round, so I haven't been able to configure any likely candidates for a suitable model..

ifju
ifju
91 posts
Shepherd

Endurance Multiplier = WavesBeaten ^ 1.13 * 0.021

if Waves Getting Tougher Faster is ON, then
+ 0.05 * WavesBeaten

PapaToph
PapaToph
7 posts
Nomad

oh thanks again man! that's awesome..so how did you figure those out anyway?

ifju
ifju
91 posts
Shepherd

Well, I know Peter (developer) personally... That's all.

Showing 1-15 of 17