ForumsSupport ForumErrors on AG are Getting Worse

13 4468
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I have noticed that there have been excessive amounts of errors on the site lately (mostly mySQL, but I'm starting to see some 404s and server crashes). I have a few questions for the Admins:

A. What is causing these errors to occur (even when the site isn't being flooded with logins)?

B. What is being done to fix these errors?

C. When do you think the errors will stop occurring?

Thanks,
UT

• 13 Replies
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Just a heads up, I'm not looking for user confirmation of what's going on. I made this thread so that I could find out what is happening from an administrator. It's a little pointless if 20 people post saying exactly the same thing.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

well i had a glitch that showed me all king ranks so i now now how king looks thats silly i wanted to see it by my own work

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I've started to notice a glitch in the forums. This has happened to me twice, once with Support and Suggestions and again with Art and Music. I opened the forum category and the last post date was listed as "38 years ago" for every thread except for sticky topics. There were no usernames next to the last post dates either (except in sticky topics). When I clicked on a thread I got a 404 error.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

// JavaScript Document
var dz=document;
dz.writeln("<!-- BEGIN STANDARD TAG - 728 x 90 - armorgames.com: Run-of-site - DO NOT MODIFY -->&quot;
dz.writeln("<IFRAME FRAMEBORDER=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO WIDTH=728 HEIGHT=90 SRC=\\"http://adserving.cpxinteractive.com/st?ad_type=iframe&ad_size=728x90&section=255774\\"></IFRAME>&quot;
dz.writeln("<!-- END TAG -->&quot;

2 days ago im having this text over every page i see.
I just ignore it...

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Igot stuff exactly like this. We are just full of errors lately! Haha, maybe Dan is coming in with a HUGE addition to AG which might cause these errors?

armorfighterXg10
armorfighterXg10
44 posts
Nomad

talk about errors, it WONT SHOW ME THE NEW GAMES slot
why this?

outbreak
outbreak
69 posts
Nomad

my eror was that i made a comment and then got more 6098 ap and i refreshed and my ap went back

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

@XCoheedX

I hope so XD :P

Also sometimes the random game is the same as before like 5 times , and sometimes the New Games slot doesnt show off.
Apart from the thing i posted before...:S

jond
jond
267 posts
Nomad

I had like 1000 comments when i only had like 100

deth4
deth4
764 posts
Nomad

i think AG is crashing..

ronny2500
ronny2500
63 posts
Nomad

What if AG won't work for a while!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Very good example of a thread that should not have been resurrected.
Bad one, jond. If you have a problem, make a new thread for it instead of bumping a long dead thread...

Leave this alone now. I'm sorry about even posting here, I'm not sure whether I'm contributing to the spam or not...

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

No... Not if we could get this mod dang thread stickyfied...

It has a list of a lot of common glitches and all. Isn't it pretty? [/weirdness]

Showing 1-13 of 13