ForumsGame WalkthroughsKingdom Rush Tips and Tricks

39 31046
mikesjr22
mikesjr22
5 posts
Nomad

Hey Guys, I'm Mikesjr22

I wanted to create this topic to share some tips and advice. Me personally, I don't have many tips but you guys you probably have some. So share them in this topic. I'm probably going to do some more topics like this to share tips.

MY TIPS------------------------------------------
-Always build Barracks because, alone, your tower are not fast enough.
-Try to upgrade as fast as you can your Archer Tower and your Bombards.
-Build Bombards near Barracks and near the beginning of the level.

• 39 Replies
younieboy
younieboy
297 posts
Blacksmith

This game is SO HARD ! I can't believe it ! XD

it's not hard if you use paladin barracks (the paladins are nearly impossible to kill!) with some full upgraded mages near to it and then some powerful bombers for massive damage!
this works for me
Evil___HamsTer
Evil___HamsTer
14 posts
Shepherd

i put 2 barracks and some support from mages archers and bombards but put the barracks flag next to each other cuz u need all the help u can get

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

Put a roadblock at the end of the path(if u have any money left).If your focused on a big or powerful enemy,the other enemy units will slip by your defenses.Then that's where the roadblock comes in.If you have at more gold,support the roadblock with range units.

This is for the levels where their are different paths

Ro13ey
Ro13ey
21 posts
Nomad

I always rely on towers with a high rate of fire like the rangers, or the sorcerer.
barracks are a waste if you have a fully upgraded reinforcements
you also have to learn the weaknesses of the enemy. i.e wolves suck against magic.

Unirod
Unirod
3 posts
Farmer

Ruins of Acaroh is only for premium accounts?
I fully finished the game and it is not allowed for me.

nico123ja
nico123ja
27 posts
Nomad
suin
suin
47 posts
Nomad

you also have to learn the weaknesses of the enemy. i.e wolves suck against magic.

I agree, like dark slayers with great armors are almost immune to physical damage

Ruins of Acaroh is only for premium accounts?
I fully finished the game and it is not allowed for me.

yeap, you gotta pay $1 for the premium contents. The new level "Ruins of Acaroh" and the former one "the huge spider queen's lair"(I forgot the exact name).
army1994mad
army1994mad
3 posts
Peasant

In kingdom rush I always place mage towers near the beginning, with the correct upgrade they whittle down enemies armour making later towers more damaging.

dav123
dav123
105 posts
Jester

hmm so this forum is 2 years ago??? :/
I usually go for mages and barracks... sometimes archer towers in emergency but bomb towers... not really my thing
Oh do we have kingdom rush frontiers tips and tricks?

Showing 31-39 of 39