ForumsGame WalkthroughsKingdom Rush Tips and Tricks

39 31034
mikesjr22
mikesjr22
5 posts
Nomad

Hey Guys, I'm Mikesjr22

I wanted to create this topic to share some tips and advice. Me personally, I don't have many tips but you guys you probably have some. So share them in this topic. I'm probably going to do some more topics like this to share tips.

MY TIPS------------------------------------------
-Always build Barracks because, alone, your tower are not fast enough.
-Try to upgrade as fast as you can your Archer Tower and your Bombards.
-Build Bombards near Barracks and near the beginning of the level.

• 39 Replies
MoNoMiZe
MoNoMiZe
10 posts
Herald

I usually use Paladins.They are hard to kill

scruff17
scruff17
2 posts
Peasant

icewind pass - iron challenge

train throwing axemen with nets to stop gargoyles.

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

train throwing axemen with nets to stop gargoyles.

That's actually a waste of money, they don't even do damage and you have to spend a ton of money upgrading them to get them to do that. You should just spend money on mage towers and archer towers.
scruff17
scruff17
2 posts
Peasant

iron challenge has no mage or archers.

mikesjr22
mikesjr22
5 posts
Nomad

Yeah the special towers work really well.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

But I agree about the rock golems, get the other upgrades first. golems are not as good as other upgrades.

What?! Rock golems really help for me. Maybe it's just my style of play, but on the later levels with split paths, you should use archer towers on the path with low armor and mages on the path with high armor. Rock golems help loads on those levels. And for the other path, Elven towers do it for me.

Yeah, but they waste a bit of time killing small enemies sometimes that big threats step right through your defenses. Like I said earlier, when on the split paths, use barbarians on the archer path and paladins on the mage path.
kingofwar1234
kingofwar1234
605 posts
Peasant

What?! Rock golems really help for me. Maybe it's just my style of play, but on the later levels with split paths, you should use archer towers on the path with low armor and mages on the path with high armor. Rock golems help loads on those levels. And for the other path, Elven towers do it for me.

I agree... Rock *Elementals* (not golems) are a very tough unit, and when used correctly, can be very usefull... Especially when you put them beside a Paladin or a Barbarian Hall unit... they are like a support unit in some ways...

Yes they are very hard to kill, but they aren't the best in offence, unless you upgrade all of the upgrades that they have...(which doesn't happen very often)... Without a support unit such as a Archane Wizard or a Ranger Hideout or a Big Bertha, they are as good as dead... Pretty much useless.

Yeah, but they waste a bit of time killing small enemies sometimes that big threats step right through your defenses. Like I said earlier, when on the split paths, use barbarians on the archer path and paladins on the mage path.

Yes i agree with those two ideas... Barbarians are strong, but have no armor... That's where the archers come in...

Paladins are strong, but need some support, due to their lack in power... Thats why you should put a Archane Wizard or a Sorceror by them.
1 posts
Nomad

how do you get paladins

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

how do you get paladins

It's an upgrade to the barracks tower (the one that spawns soldiers)
visitlegend
visitlegend
398 posts
Nomad

[quoteI]t's an upgrade to the barracks tower (the one that spawns soldiers)[/quote]

Well we would know if we play.

-Legend

mikesjr22
mikesjr22
5 posts
Nomad

This game is SO HARD ! I can't believe it ! XD

Dregus2
Dregus2
502 posts
Blacksmith

On some levels it's possible to win with only artillery. Instead of building a bunch of level 1 towers and upgrading them gradually you fully upgrade one, then fully upgrade the next untill the level ends. Usually your missles can take care of the flying enemies, if not, you use the reinforcements. And the cluster shot is powerful enough to completely obliterate ground units.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

i like to get archer towers and mages i mostly use mages i beat a iron challenge with only mages i like how they hit both ground and flying

Au313
Au313
17 posts
Nomad

archers rule with full upgrade!!! n i use paladins\\barbarians depending on the wave n ur reinforcments r also very strong with the final upgrade they can hit enemies from a distance! n the Arcane mage with that other mage that lowers defence for 5 secs, together they Dominate huge enemies they dont stand a chance!

TKsmasher
TKsmasher
1 posts
Peasant

in the level with j t suntower in corner after twin rivers i think sylvan elves 2 levels before jt ice thing hit with meteors.

Showing 16-30 of 39