Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Master's Minecraft Redstone Creations

Posted Sep 18, '11 at 2:03am

master565

master565

3,874 posts

I'm in the middle of my next super secret project (let's see who can guess what it is)

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3548/picture7w.jpg

I'll give you a hint, it doesn't rhyme with orange.

Posted Sep 18, '11 at 4:28am

Blkasp

Blkasp

1,316 posts

Some of those items I have never seen before. Mod?

Also, I will guess Vending machine :P

Posted Sep 18, '11 at 8:38am

master565

master565

3,874 posts

Some of those items I have never seen before. Mod?

Nope, texture pack.

Also, I will guess Vending machine :P

Nope, i gill you another hint, it doesn't use anything i don't have in my inventory (except for buttons).

Posted Sep 19, '11 at 12:54am

Blkasp

Blkasp

1,316 posts

Nope, i gill you another hint, it doesn't use anything i don't have in my inventory (except for buttons).

Are the green looking things buttons?

Posted Sep 19, '11 at 1:21pm

afcmitchell

afcmitchell

58 posts

Real nice job dude! I am having an IT course, it involves gates too. This is way to complicated for me though! Again, great job!

Posted Sep 19, '11 at 2:10pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

Are the green looking things buttons?

Torches

Real nice job dude! I am having an IT course, it involves gates too. This is way to complicated for me though! Again, great job!

You'll figure it out, I never took a course, i just had a general knowledge of programming and computers, and then i just started reading up on binary and circuitry online, especially in minecraft.

Posted Sep 19, '11 at 2:11pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

Torches

I meant to say redstone torches.

Posted Sep 20, '11 at 7:12pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

Well, out of the one person that guessed, nobody got it right, so here it is.

RANDOM ADDITION QUESTION MACHINE

(note: I haven't tried it in 1.8 yet, but i don't see why it shouldn't work)

All this machine basically does, is gives you 2 numbers, and you have to press the button that correct answer. This is the second version of the machine, the first version was much slower, and i know a few ways to make the next version a lot faster.

HOW TO USE IT

1: Press the button that says "Push once to start" ONCE AND ONLY ONCE then wait a few seconds.
2: Press the button that says "new question" once, and wait for the torches on both sides of the display to light up (this can take a few seconds to happen)
3: Look at the sign above the torch to find out the number it represents
4: Add up the numbers, then look to your right, and press the button with the correct answer on the sign above it.
5: If the music blocks go off, you go it right. If nothing happens, you got it wrong.

A few very important things to note

1) The problem is, that redstone clocks that use repeaters glitch up when you close and reopen a map. This thing relies pretty much entirely off these clocks, so it needs them running correctly. If you press the start button more then once, it sends two pulses into the clocks, which will mess it up.

2) The next even larger problem, is that once again, because the clocks glitch up, this map kind of stops working after you go out of it once. The way to fix this, is slightly annoying. Either...

a) Keep a copy of the map and keep using the original version
     b) Go to the corrodinate listed below, and break and place redstone until the clock is completely off.

X: -176 Z: -91
    X: -108 Z: -91
    X: -121 Y:124 Z: -111
    X: -167 Y: 124 Z: -111

3) Yes, this is built on the same map as the calculator.

Posted Sep 20, '11 at 7:13pm

master565

master565

3,874 posts

Oops, forgot the download link :b

Download

Posted Sep 21, '11 at 4:42am

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,549 posts

Isn't it kinda tedious working with circuitry in minecraft? I couldn't do it in minecraft, I prefer my normal software emulation.

Also how do the displays working minecraft?

Reply to Master's Minecraft Redstone Creations

You must be logged in to post a reply!