ForumsForum GamesWWIISBG (World War II Squad Based Game)

518 79284
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

i liked my FSBG so i'm going back in time!

well i don't have to go through the story ! but i have more guns to list so i'll get straight to dem classes

Allies
it goes: American/British/Russian

Rifleman: 1903 Springfield rifle/Lee enfield Mk.II/Mosin Nagant M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 3 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault Trooper: Thompson M1927/Sten/PPD-40, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, 3 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine Gunner: M1919 Medium Mg's/Bren light Mg/ DP 28 LMG, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 1 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, M1A1 Bazooka/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped M1917 enfield/same/Scoped Mosin Nagant, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Camouflaged Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, Repair Kit, Ability to use vehicles 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Medkit, Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Axis Classes

it goes
Germany/Italy/Japan

Rifleman: Karabiner 98K/Carcano M1981/Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 3 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault: MP-40/Beretta M.38/Type 100, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, 3 Panzerwurfmine's/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine gunner: MG-34/Breda M.30/Type 3 MG, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 1 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Panzerfaust/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped K98/Scoped Carcano/Scoped Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Camo Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Panzerwurfmines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, Repair kit, Ability to use vehicles, 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

FINALLY!

now you can make your own class, but explain it

to the sheet!

Name:
Class:
Side:
Squad: 4 (put how what class each squad member is and their names)
Weapons:
Uniforms:
Misc.: you can make 5
Health: 100/100
Personality: least 3
Phy.Desc.:least 3
Traits: i make from your personality/or desc.
Bio: optional, least 5 sentences
Perk: i make from bio

• 518 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

They all climb up the tank, open the hatch, and stab everyone in it.

you STAB STAB STAB

and they die, i take you you take over the tank
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

and they die, i take you you take over the tank

Yep, we commandeer that tank!
But Richthofen switches into his Russian staff sergeant's uniform. They'd think that the tank was friendly.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Yep, we commandeer that tank!
But Richthofen switches into his Russian staff sergeant's uniform. They'd think that the tank was friendly.

they already saw you jump in

and you are so lucky russian tanks were so simple then

so any first targets?
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

they already saw you jump in

Any important targets?
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Any important targets?

tanks&troops, your at a friendly base
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

tanks&troops, your at a friendly base

Start blowing up the leader's tank and the officers.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Start blowing up the leader's tank and the officers.

both of which are at the back sending the troops there
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

both of which are at the back sending the troops there

Then blow up the tanks first.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Then blow up the tanks first.

you start firing the cannon at the other tanks, and blow up 2 before being forced to hide, and the MG starts raking the troops. but a friendly panzershreck mistakes you for the enemy and fires, but it hits teh sloped armor and pings away
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

you start firing the cannon at the other tanks, and blow up 2 before being forced to hide, and the MG starts raking the troops. but a friendly panzershreck mistakes you for the enemy and fires, but it hits teh sloped armor and pings away

Richthofen pokes his head out of the tank.
"We're German you idiots!" he yells in German.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

you tell him but there is more than one panzerfaust team (hint there is charcoal everywhere from campfires)

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

you tell him but there is more than one panzerfaust team (hint there is charcoal everywhere from campfires)

Richthofen gets charcoal, scribbles out the Russian symbol, and draws the Iron Cross.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Richthofen gets charcoal, scribbles out the Russian symbol, and draws the Iron Cross.

you draw one on there, then get to blastin, but as you continue your rampage a panzerfaust shot comes and hits your tread, immobilizing you. Ya look out and see another panzerfaust russian youth, he sees you and then scrambles away
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

you draw one on there, then get to blastin, but as you continue your rampage a panzerfaust shot comes and hits your tread, immobilizing you. Ya look out and see another panzerfaust russian youth, he sees you and then scrambles away

After the youth can't see the tank, Richthofen puts on the colonel's uniform again, and jumps out of the tank. Then he runs toward the panzerfaust platoon. xP
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

After the youth can't see the tank, Richthofen puts on the colonel's uniform again, and jumps out of the tank. Then he runs toward the panzerfaust platoon. xP

they ain't fallin for that, it's completely ripped and your coming from enemy territory
Showing 421-435 of 518