22 posts
Nomad

Who likes soulja boy

• 37 Replies
eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

Soulja boy is the worst music "artist" in the world, ever. His music is talentless and annoing as hell! Go find a real musician to listen to...please

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

Soulja Boy isnt really music.

tigersrule66
tigersrule66
22 posts
Nomad

very nice

tigersrule66
tigersrule66
22 posts
Nomad

so you are saying that hip hop and rap is'nt music? then how come they're so popular? i know they remix others music and it's not like rock, but i was just trying to start a conversation. oh and by the way eyetwich i love led zep. You gonna say that aint a real musician, too?

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

Why we say it's not real music isn't because of the genre, it's because he says the same thing over and over again. Frankly I hate it. You may say rock can be repetitive too but they'll change something on the guitar or drums. Soulja boy doesn't even have a drummer just a tape recording.

tigersrule66
tigersrule66
22 posts
Nomad

very true. He does repeat alot. i just like the beat. But they can be real nasty like lil jons get low

Ichibon
Ichibon
136 posts
Peasant

Rap is horrible. 90% of it is about hoes, money, cars, shooting thugs, or some crap. I repeat, rap is horrible.

tigersrule66
tigersrule66
22 posts
Nomad

yep. but most peeps confuse it with hip hop, when they are diffrent. I don't like rap but hip hop cause the beat not the lyrics at times

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

[quote]i love led zep. You gonna say that aint a real musician, too?

I fail to see how led zeppelin relates to soulja boy, zep. is imo the greatest influence on rock, they are Gods. not merely musicians, fool.
Soulja boy however is generic radio rap. Radio rap and hip-hop is awful...most music on the radio is pretty bad, but radio rap is a given awful. I love good rap! But if your going to repeat one thing over and over, with the same beat, and same generic theme without a lot of creativity (soulja boy) than im going to hate it. as you all should, catchy=/= good.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

lol...i forgot to end the quote... ummm yah the first is a quote obviously...

Jessxrawr
Jessxrawr
3 posts
Nomad

i used to like soulja boy, but noe he just gets on my nerves

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

We never said that Rap/Hip Hop is bad. We just said that Soulja Boy is bad. Led Zepplin is real music. I love listenning to LZ. They have made a much bigger mark in music history than Soulja Boy ever will.

robrob74
robrob74
21 posts
Nomad

soulja boy (up ine ho!) is stupiddddddddddddd!!!!!!!

Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

Do you know that Sports Illustrated actually had a column stating the possibility that Soulja Boy was the next Macarana? Of course, after 8 weeks, Soulja Boy was nothing. Just shows you how not a good song Soulja Boy is.

Kreator
Kreator
133 posts
Nomad

I'd rather be blasting Metallica but on occasion I will listen to him.

Showing 1-15 of 37