ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective Spin-off: Save Lolcatia!

1146 133386
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

In this spin-off of CtO, there is a lovely city called Lolcatia! Unfortunately, the previous villains of CtO are pissed off at Lolcatia for it's causing them to be killed by intrepid Objective Completers. So, they decided to level the city! Little do they know that the Objective Completers are ready to protect their city...

Wave 1: Tank Army!
Enemies Hp: 200 Tanks
Enemies Status: Tanks: Readying advance
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Irradiated to Goo(banned):

Lolcatia Status:
HP: 100,000/100,000
Defense Budget: $5000

• 1,146 Replies
rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

yes i realize that thank you very much. i think ima go be an ally of the tanks now... you knew that it was only a matter of time rite?

i take my squad of banshees, get the crap out of there, but leave a goodbye present in the form of darthnerd unconscious on the ground with a facehugger attached to his head. then i proceed to leave the battle to hide in a cave far away where i launch waves of AI driven deathhawks at the city to help the tanks.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Wave 1: Tank Army!
Enemies: 86 Tanks
Xenotank: 14,000 HP
Enemies Status: Tanks: Advancing(20% to Lolcatia)
Resistances:
Weaknesses:
Allies:
Damaged:
Critical:
Dead:
Annoying(Warning):
Irradiated to Goo(banned):

Lolcatia Status:
HP: 100,000/100,000
Defense Budget: $7400($1400 Income)
1st Transobjective Bank: $9000, 25% security

Defense force:
130/200 Bazookas (Regulars)
10/10 Sumo Kittehs (Maegashira)
3/5 Missile Turrets
Lv.1 Sentry
Attacking force:
100/100 Riflemen (Recruit)
8/40 Trolls (Flamer)
8/50 Main Battle Tanks
1/5 Bombers(Spawn:1 turns)
Support Force:
5/5 Chaosmancers (Apprentice)
9/20 Banshees (Deathawk)
16/80 King-fu Kittehs (White Belt)
Heroes:
Lv.1 Youtube Artist (600 HP)
Lv.1 Engineer (1500 HP)
Lv.2 Meow Meow (1500 HP)
Lv.1 Aphla Commander Suit (3000 HP)

You have the Engineer set up a sentry at the city! He'll make the dispenser next turn.

@sonicheroes95: It costs $3000 to hire Sniper.

@DarthNerd: he doesn't need help, he's got it. You scanvenge $300 this time.

@rick073: before you do that, you'll have to evade counter-backstabs/ taggings-along from your teammates.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

aite...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I send a creeper towards a tank.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

not to mention i have the limit break of basically 'screw reality i have chaos control'

anyway, i'll pay the 3000. he could be useful if the other team gets spies, and if they don't he still headshots idiots.

as for what i'll do... i'll take the medigun back out and put it on meow meow, and basically follow him for now.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

T.T
Well then I take personal control of the alpha suit into the fight.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

I point meow meow at rick (the traitor >.&gt and say "OI YOU. YEAH YOU. YOU WITH THE FACEHUGGERS. We're taking you downtown." Meow meow then points his sword threateningly at rick while I attempt to cuff him and take him to lolcatia's jail..if we have one. if not, I'll take him to the coffeehouse and lock him in the basement.

ericthai1
ericthai1
1,030 posts
Nomad

Start training Super-Soldiers that is robots with a minigun on the right hand a Rocketlauncher on the left and shoots lasers from its eyes.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

*throws facehugger at meow meow*

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

*Meow meow cleaves the facehugger in half with his giant sword* Not going to work, traitor. Dont make me use my limit break.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

*sigh* well then... *calls in my personal banshee* lets try this... *jumps in the open cockpit as it fly's by* CYA!

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

*High-Jumps onto the banshee with Meow Meow's sword and stabs it into the engine, causing it to go down and crash outside the walls* You cant run, rick!

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

*sigh* ow. well... *takes out wrist blade and flamethrower gauntlet* lets do this. *makes ring of fire around gemini, then jumps over slashing at his head*

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

(Time for the sparring skills I learned from Kong.) Bah. *Spins Meow Meow's sword to create a tornado, sucking up the ring of fire and rick, turning it into a firestorm which burns rick alive while I watch with sunglasses.* Yeah.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

protoss shielding protects me. oh forget this... aite recall me out of this crap. *sets teleported away from the battle to a remote location which you do not know of*

Showing 91-105 of 1146