ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440621
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
waxpants1
waxpants1
3 posts
Peasant

DOES CROSS CHOP WORK WITH OTHER WEAPONS ????

it says it only works with falcon but when i dual wield with axes or any other wep it still does the crosschop animation and i need to know if it actually does the damage

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Is Kimura useful at all? I'm stuck with the Minotaur and I need his help, but the only thing Kimura does there is lying on the floor pretending to be dead.

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

I hated to do this, but I started over. I had put many points into skills etc. that really weren't that good. Plus, after having played through the game (halfway anyway) I know what's coming, how to use the skills that DO matter, etc. Got to Dungeon 7 and only died twice getting there (those stupid traps again, lol). It's a shame that there aren't multiple saves for this game, but it is what it is.

ChemicaLz
ChemicaLz
20 posts
Peasant

@kiraice My strategy to kill these hordes of skelleton wiz is to keep jumping and when the elite one armor's down unleash Bladestorm or Force Globe. Jumping is the key for this game, seriously. You have to interrupt and lure them away or kill them fast because they will reraise their friends if you let(it's the sand thing animation). xD

@chetlaxong Make it when you start the game, go to the well and press space bar to get only one chest(don't get more or it will be harder at the tree), make your way to the tree then press space until you get another chest and that's it.

gamesarmor1
gamesarmor1
61 posts
Nomad

After a few levels down, berserk is always a good skill for killing higher lvl enemies, you have to grind the easier enemies a lot though. =(

ChemicaLz
ChemicaLz
20 posts
Peasant

@gamesarmor1 Every buff skill is good in this game. I pick all of them, it's only 3 AP to max out.

zachd128
zachd128
2 posts
Nomad

Kimura is actually pretty useful when he gets some skills. That multishot II or whatever it is called is good for clearing groups

kiraice
kiraice
57 posts
Nomad

@ChemicaLz

Now I am lv38. Have killed the 2nd boss at lv34. On the way to the 3rd boss at D23.

Once I surprisingly had my magic resistance at 96%. Which is a bug. Triggered by unknown reason. It's only a temporary value and erased at next new game.

With this high magic resistance I found I could fight in front of two-heads ogre, skeleton king, and those nasty mages. Just keep hitting them unstop and win easily. *Magic Resist* *Magic Resist* *Magic Resist* keep pumping. IMBA! lol

So magic resistance is truly the key to defeat those hard enemies. Still trying to gather more. There are only 24% on my equipment now. Too bad. Bug effect is erased.

I agree with you tiger jump is very important. I have to use it to defeat 2nd boss, otherwise I don't find any other way.

h2n2
h2n2
65 posts
Shepherd

hello
i realy want your help if you are after floor 25
can someone tell me what you get by completing the quest with the dark knight blocking your way on floor 25?
cause of a bug i couldnt get the item from Paul needed to get the knight out of my way
as a result i was totally stuck
the only thing i could do was to find a way to glitch the game and pass the knight.
I was so happy it was a total success.
by clever thinking I just managed to actually teleport behind the knight blocking my way and proceed to the next floor like nothing happend.

so what exactly you get by completing this quest?
I havent see this happening but do you get any item that will be needed later by enother quest or anythink that might affect the game later??
thanks in advance

byhlhq
byhlhq
4 posts
Nomad

****, lv.58 and once dead in D39, after save& quit. I cant load my save. There is only new game option.

That's really OOXX.

Mikel1105
Mikel1105
1 posts
Peasant

For some reason... I lost my Water Yooseki, and hence I can't enter the Beholder and means I'm stuck at D17 >.< Anyone got any ideas? (Btw I find it that jumping is your best friend for bosses, tough enemies, etc)

kiraice
kiraice
57 posts
Nomad

@h2n2

If my memory is right, it rewards 5cp and 1ap. If not, it is just another 1000exp.

======

Finally I know where is that magic resistance bug from. It comes from every time I level up. Also it seems like the multiple of my total MR(24%). I had 120% and finished 3rd boss like it is just a bigger wood stick. Sad, I better restart the game to erase this effect. Not challenging anymore.

To achieve 1000+ hits actually is pretty easy. Find ghost and hit it to low HP, then just waiting it splits into lots ghosts. Tiger jump on them as long as you can. This should be very easy to get more than 1000 hits.

nikori
nikori
4 posts
Nomad

anybody completed a set item already? I completed the zealot set on about lvl 34-40 and the skill is awesome xD very fast cooldown too~ although the zealot set I think don't have a shield so I dual wield 2 axes with it.

h2n2
h2n2
65 posts
Shepherd

thx kiraice
about the magic resistance bug in my save file what happens is that every time i upgrade my skills (hurricane etc) for each accept i press my magic resist is doupled
ex i have 10% magic resist put an ap and pressed accept now its 2*10=20% i do that enother time now its 3*10=30%.
and each time i save and quite the game the bonus magic resist is lost

h2n2
h2n2
65 posts
Shepherd

that also explain 96% magic resist.Hit accept 4 times
24%*4=96%

Showing 226-240 of 573