ForumsGamesArcuz 2

573 440416
Xylan
Xylan
10 posts
Farmer

Arcuz 2...fun and just as grindy as the first one!

Anyone have any tips for this game? Any epic builds or ideas on how to level up quickly and get better gear?

So far I've just been stacking luck. Around lvl 10 at the moment...

• 573 Replies
pollozik
pollozik
2 posts
Farmer

Hi ,

After open some djinns , i've found a shield :

http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/614646Sanstitre.jpg

How do you explain : (Lvl 0) 21%chance of block !! ???

it's a mistake , bad translation , or we are able to to compose Lvl 0 too ? and how ??

if anyone has a same item or an explication ?

Ty..

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

@pollozik....I had a similar thing happen with a level 0 weapon. You can take it to the next level (level 1) using the stone of blessing and appropriate other 2 items at the witch's place.

chetlaxong
chetlaxong
6 posts
Nomad

You must be able to see the level of the Trial Stone. Look carefully, if you are not efficient it won't allow you to get in, if your level too high comparing to the level of the Trial Stone, exactly 5 level, you can't get it too. For instance, I have an 50lv TrialStone, combine it with three Blessing Stones, I get a Portal level 50. As I am now 80, I can't use it, it will dissapear. But if I'm about 50 to 55 I can use it. And after killing the Trial Boss, you will get the level II Trial Portal with one more level requires , it has 4 level, each boss give yellow or set items, be patient!!!

jimmie123
jimmie123
121 posts
Nomad

@chetlaxong..just one question - how did you find out about the "no more than 5 levels" with the trial stones? I've never seen any info. on this anywhere. That's what drives me crazy with games like this, there are no instructions or directions on SO many things. I guess that means that I can discard the trial stones I now have that are more than 5 levels below me??

chalas
chalas
20 posts
Nomad

why no one respond meeee plesaeeee. where i find the fire yosoomite to get into the mino????pleaseeee

chalas
chalas
20 posts
Nomad

sorry fire yooseki

chalas
chalas
20 posts
Nomad

i have a trial stone level 19 whats for?

nikori
nikori
4 posts
Nomad

the you can get the fire yooseki when you talked to the elf in town I think its celest

Tingwilla
Tingwilla
11 posts
Peasant

anyone who is quite far into the game i found a way to endlessly farm tomes.

dungeon level 36 has a pretty rough trap set up, but if you pass it and gets to 37 you can get the teleporter there, and save & quit, go to cave 1, teleport to 37, go up to 36, there is 8 chests there

these 8 chests seem to have a 1/2 chance of a blue item

and about 1/8 of a Tome!!

after 7 runs i have found 8 tomes, 2 of which have been tome of skill

so if you have placed ability points badly, here you can do about 60-80 runs an hour and probably net yourself 70 stat points and 5-10 ability points.

Tingwilla
Tingwilla
11 posts
Peasant

[url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/arcuz2.png/]

here is me getting a tome of skill.

Tingwilla
Tingwilla
11 posts
Peasant

or not....i'll try again they should should give you the ability to edit your posts...

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/arcuz2.png/

ChemicaLz
ChemicaLz
20 posts
Peasant

@pollozik Every shield has it's own base chance of blocking which is the (Lv. 0), you can upgrade to (lv. 1) as jimmie123 said. Also, Rare and Set shields have greater base chance of block.

@jimmie123 Maybe he got one with a five level difference and did enteted the trial I guess. It's safer to use it when you are close to the level requirements or it will be useless anyway. So yes, you should discard the low level ones. The boss is a little pain, but the prize's worth it.

@Tingwilla Nice tricks dude, thanks.

chalas
chalas
20 posts
Nomad

WHEREEEEEEEEEEEE I FINDDDDD THE FIRE YOOSEKIIIIIII..

ChemicaLz
ChemicaLz
20 posts
Peasant

@chalas Dude, every yooseki you recive with the green elf lady (Celest) when you get the quest.. Maybe you droped or sold it, I don't know if that's possible at all.

RasKuLL
RasKuLL
3 posts
Nomad

I cant find or get fire yooseki too im lvl 23 in D7 because i need fire yooseki to get in d8 and more :/ can somebody help me?

Showing 196-210 of 573