ForumsThe TavernWho Inspires you the most?

14 2211
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I would say Adam Sadler! Hes the best!

• 14 Replies
pe6pob
pe6pob
5 posts
Nomad

Johnny Depp. Brad Pitt. Kate Beckinsale are the most

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Guthrie Govan because he's an awesome guitarist with a lot of sensibility and he remains a simple man with people. If I can be the half of this man, I'll be happy

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

no1 realy, i came to the same level and higher then most of them already xD
but if i have to choose. the 14th dalai lama because he can stay so calm even under all the pressure.

MrMoneh
MrMoneh
78 posts
Nomad

George Lopez, his life relates to mine and he just really just lightens the mood when thought about,

eatmydust166
eatmydust166
926 posts
Peasant
JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I suppose Andy Maddox from The Saddest Landscape. His music that he writes is heartfelt and honest and he seems like a really nice guy.

Cranium80
Cranium80
489 posts
Shepherd

Johnny Depp. Brad Pitt. Kate Beckinsale are the most

Really?? Out of anyone to be inspired from you pick these three fluffy actors? You really do have to get out more!
JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

Really?? Out of anyone to be inspired from you pick these three fluffy actors? You really do have to get out more!

You don't have to insult him for it. He didn't state why they inspire him; it could be something other than acting. Don't be so quick to jump the gun.
Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,079 posts
Nomad

Philosophers and scientists. People like Friedrich Nietzsche, Wernher von Braun, Lao Tzu, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, Michio Kaku... Intellectual figures for the most part.

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

Im going to study Philosophy in college, also pshychology. I love the way they both work...

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

Harry Potter does inspire for his braveness. Michael Jackson inspires me for his sympathy for other people. Hermione Granger inspires me for her cleverness.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

Jason Statham as my no 1 movie hero.
Andy Whitfield for the serie Spartacus : Blood and Sand.
Sun Tzu as a great historical person.
masterpieceThe whole cast from this

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

Has anyone ever seen Expedition Impossible: Kingdom of Morocco? Basically, it's like the Amazing Race, but in one country, and more in the wild then in cities. Well there was this team who ended up getting second. They had stayed up in the front the whole race, climbing mountains, white water rafting, and even riding Arabian horses. One of the guys, Erik Weihenmayer, was completely blind. Another, Aaron "Ike" Isaacson, was a soldier, but he broke his ankle a while into the race, but wasn't going to let his team mates down. He refused to drop out of the race to get it x-rayed. These two guys inspired me to never give up. If a blind guy, and someone with a broken ankle can climb mountains and win second in a race like that, than we should be able to do anything we can strive for. Google expedition impossible no limits to read more, if you wish.

Showing 1-13 of 14