ForumsThe TavernSmartphones

32 6345
IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

With the likes of HTC, Sony Ericsson and Samsung in the big smartphone super phone market I think these phones are getting ridiculous. Technology has advanced so rapidly recently, with 3D screens, 1 GHz processor, 4.3 inch screens etc.. But now the two smart phones that will be coming out later this year are BIG. The HTC titan, a windows phone with an overly sized 4.7 inch screen for easy document editing and a hyper fast 1.5GHz processor. This may seem ridiculous but Samsung have just released an android operated smartphone called the "Galaxy Note", this will be competing with the Titan, it has a 1.4 GHz dual-core processor made by Samsung. The screen is not pocket-sized any more it is more like tablet sized, with inches of super HD MOLED screen, this is the most advanced phone up to date. These 2 phones are going to be the future role models for other companies. In my opinion the mobile phone industry is getting ridiculous, what do you think?

• 32 Replies
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I have an LG Optimus (prime) but now that sprint will be offering the iPhone I might switch once this contract runs out.

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I really don't understand why people buy iPhones because there are much nicer looking phones much cheaper than the contract for an iPhone. As tomertheking said

I would definitively choose the Samsung galaxy S2, and not an Iphone
The s2 is a very nice looking phone with a powerful processor, I hope android over take apple soon.
Showing 31-32 of 32