Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Raze 2 best weapon per category overall?

Posted May 5, '13 at 3:12pm

Bladepet123

Bladepet123

3 posts

1-  I like the ripper just cause it shoots twice.
2-  Magnum, it does decent amount of damage.
3-  Terminator, its a shotgun to be sure but its actually kinda ranged too. The bullets actually travel a little far.
4- Precision Laser, great critical hits.
5- Pulsator: I actually like this better than the Holy Grail. The Holy Grail takes forever to reload! The Pulsator has splash damage, meaning able to damage nearby enemies too. Great!
6- Flamethrower I guess, it has a stream of damage from it and plus, it burns!
7- The Acid Hound! Its explosive and it has nice rate of fire. It can shower a barrage of acid bombs!
6-

Posted Jun 17, '13 at 5:27pm

Action_Sauce

Action_Sauce

1 post

1. Ripper (duh)
2. Tbh I don't know, but I go with Photon Blaster
3. Zapper is fun, but standard Shotgun can guarantee 1 hit kill without shield.
4. Assault bouncer does more DPS, but Precision Laser also works if you can do quick headshots.
5. Holy Grail all the way, it can 1hit an enemy with Adrenaline.
6. I actually like Laser Minigun for this, as it's a very quick kill up close, and can hit more than one enemy at once. Flamethrower is good but it doesn't have enough range.
7. Acid hound is probably one of  the WORST, right above Grenade and Credit, as it has terrible range. Big clip, but practically no damage. Rocket launcher is the way to go, or Ice Hunter if you suck at aiming.

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 10:19pm

sn1p3h3ad101

sn1p3h3ad101

2 posts

ripper does amazing dmg 4 a pistol
magnum is great 4 hedshot freeks like me
terminator has great shotgun range and actual shotgun has raw power
assault bouncer does psycho damage +fire
.50 cal has it all
flamethrower- I suggest using bursts 2 avoid killing yourself
rokt lauchr is very powrful

Posted Jun 19, '13 at 10:23pm

sn1p3h3ad101

sn1p3h3ad101

2 posts

Katana is awesome reflection + slasher bonuses

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 2:08pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,236 posts

1: undecided, usually Golden mauser for laughs

2: Magnum, headshots of fury

3: the flame one, because it burns

4: Precision, getting more damage for shooting people where it hurts.

5: Holy Grail, no explanation needed

6: Sometimes flame, sometimes the alien flamethrower that doesn't burn (it is green), shredder for trolling.

7: credit cannon, it has unlimited ammo and all the advantages of an acid hound.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Aug 15, '13 at 11:32am

Sampiyon28

Sampiyon28

1 post

i dont know but im using
ripper
photon blaster
zapper
assault bouncer
railgun
focus beam
Ice hunter

Posted Oct 17, '13 at 10:00pm

kashoople

kashoople

54 posts

I use the two shot human pistol, normal shotgun, plasma ripper or w/e its called, katana(skill). Mostly my strategy is at start use pistol until i can get shotgun,  then shotgunning them. I also use katana all the time

Posted Jan 22, '14 at 1:16pm

NeoAiken

NeoAiken

1 post

1- plasma pistol
2- magnum
3- zapper or particle cannon (it makes the enemy on fire :3)
4- precision laser (deadly criticals >:D) or hail storm (it has bounce and high accuracy)
5- holy grail (high damage and has burning) or railgun (i can hit 3 enemys with 1 shoot with piercing)
6- focus beam (high accuracy) or flamethrower (BURN THEM ALL!!! >:D)
7- rocket laucher (1 hit ) or ice hunter (its like rocket launcher but not so powerful and it has homing :3)
skill- katana (melee and reflect shoots),land mine (very useful on ctf and domination) or grenade (just funny to shoot it to enemies head xDD)

Posted Jan 23, '14 at 10:50pm

kashoople

kashoople

54 posts

It depends on your play style. For me i use the two shot pistol, normal shotgun etc. I play a close combat style and my skill is katana.... so yeah pick youw own

Posted Jul 13, '14 at 6:39am

shadowsend

shadowsend

1 post

For me this works:
Starter-Ripper
great damage for a starter and speed is quite good. Can be an annoyance if not aimed properly.
Side Arm-Photon Blaster
Great damage and its multi-shot can easily wreck your nooby enemies. Doesn't have any visible or obvious downfalls.
Close-Range-Terminator
May not need it but i found it worked quite well for its multi-shot,accuracy and damage. But other weapons could work better up close as well.
Automatic-Hail Storm
Its bounce will let you kill enemies you may not even see and has decent damage allowing you to get kill bonuses with its unique attribute. Is annoying when you reload, making you vulnerable.
Long Range-Holy Grail
The Holy Grail can kill enemies miles away and will one-shot anyone unshielded. Reload is a pest though.
Heavy-Destroyer
Damage is amazing sisnce it takes out about 20%-25% out of their health unshielded. It is possible to suicide with this though.
Explosive-Rocket Launcher
On personal experience, the Rocket Launcher in the game is like my dog in real life. It will help me when i need it. Quick kills can be performed and can one-shot most enemies and has great accuracy to top it off. Clip size is a downfall.

Reply to Raze 2 best weapon per category overall?

You must be logged in to post a reply!