ForumsSupport ForumHighscores

2 2610
JUVEFAN
JUVEFAN
23 posts
Nomad

We should be rewarded with armor points when making it to a certain score in games.

• 2 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,058 posts
Blacksmith

OK Juvefan, since you're new here, you have some leniency about this, but it needs to be explained. It is looked down upon, and generally considered spam, to post threads that have already been suggested here. This suggestion has been made multiple times, one such here:

When posting a new thread, try to look through the community to see if it has already been made. If it is a good idea or a general idea, it probably has been made. Up in the corner there is a search, with the default as "Games". If you change that to Community, you can search within the treads. Although the search is kind of annoying, if you use the Ctrl+F function, you can do a page search. To find that thread, I searched "High Scores" and got that.

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to contact myself, a mod, or most people on the site. This is a generally friendly community.

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Or else DragonMistress he can just ask me and you or a mod or some other people who help on the site.Or you can just go here.

http://armorgames.com/page/help

If that does not work THIS one should.

Showing 1-2 of 2