ForumsSupport ForumEarning AP at playing only armorgames

23 4572
Starkraven
Starkraven
3 posts
Nomad

I suggest earning points at getting high scores at only armorgames producted or added games???

• 23 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Wait, I don't really understand what you're trying to say. Do you mean that you should get points for getting on the highscores chart in an ArmorGames game?

Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

Please, explain your suggestion.
If you talk about earning Aps for getting in the highscore boards, wel, it has already been suggested and I personnaly believe it's a bad idea since it's easy to hack highscores...

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Calm has a point, and what if you get knocked off the board? Do you still get points? And what if you are the first player to play the game? That is easy points, so this is not a good idea.

WangHangLo
WangHangLo
50 posts
Nomad

Its not a good idea because then basicly every hacker would be in the top ten since they hack all the highscores.

Brady2MossTD
Brady2MossTD
4 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that is a stupid idea.

Burnt0ut
Burnt0ut
21 posts
Nomad

How do you Hack highscores?

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Well, we are NOT going to tell you how. First of all, we would give you information that isn't even allowed.
Second, it is against the rules to hack in to the highscores.
Third, I have no idea how!

Burnt0ut
Burnt0ut
21 posts
Nomad

Tell me then

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Do you not understand? It is Not Allowed! You will get banned, and I don't know how!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

Well if he wants to be a lowly hacker, then we must sentence him to the gallows. Just joking, but there should be something done.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Back to the topic...
It would be a bad idea , as its , supposed to be , easy to hack in the highscores...

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Hmm...
Lots of benefits of hacking , its not allowed though.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,192 posts
Herald

Theirs no benifits from hacking. Well not any that I could think of. Sure you get your name at the top of the high scores, but does that really mean you acheived anything?

thegrim23
thegrim23
172 posts
Nomad

burnout hacking becomes an addiction and if u do one hack u do another and another and another and eventually youll get banned from everything

Arkez
Arkez
41 posts
Nomad

I think it would be cool but there are people who hack and ruin things. And umm I'm not sure that name is appropriate "PenisCakeinYourMouth"?

Showing 1-15 of 23