ForumsForum GamesDestroy the Boss {Era Version}

571 151198
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

This is a Destroy the Boss version inspired by a similar one that was discontinued a while ago. This version will pit you against the most dangerous bosses from different eras. Here are the rules and gameplay:

Gameplay:
*Every boss is from a different era, if weapons from other eras are used they will not be affective.
*Each boss has 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses, which are hidden. if an attack happens to be one of these, it is added to the bosses sheet.
*Every time you use something/someone, you must post a picture(s) of whatever your using, and make a description of what it does.

Rules
*Only up to 3 pictures can be posted at one time.
*You cannot use paradoxes (Chuck Norris, world blows up, atomic bomb, etc).
*You cannot use something that's already been used for one boss.
*No offensive pictures or comments.

The next boss will be posted soon, enjoy!

• 571 Replies
Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

This is an easy boss, chosen as a test to make sure everyone knows whats going on.

BOSS #1
http://www.firetown.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/bigfoot.jpg

Name: Bigfoot
Era: Modern
HP: 1000/1000
Description: Very large gorilla-like creature with a tough hide and savage soul.
Strengths: _______, __________, ____________
Weaknesses: ____________, _______________, ____

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Sorry guys got to go to sleep. But please post, I'll check this game in the morning!

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

No actually. As I explained before, this is similar to the type of thread yoyu have shown, but different. Mine includes some stuff that the other does not, and his contains some stuff that mine does not. Also if you think I really did copy the thread, if it makes you feel better I'll say that I didn't even know about that one when I posted this.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Well, I suppose I'll start by firing a minigun.http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Tj__oCLmuy0/TWXfExq9cbI/AAAAAAAAFos/FgEs2PF4EUk/s1600/gatlin%2Bminigun_original.jpg
Like that?

masterofexitpath
masterofexitpath
598 posts
Nomad

Ill start by tnaking it with a tank.

Tank you.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i grab a bow and some arrows laced with poison, then fire it at the gorilla.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Good start everyone, but for all yallz, please post a picture of what you're using, although I'll give you a pass this time.

rivercrab01: Bullets happen to be one of the strengths of Bigfoot. However, because of the power and length of the attack, you manage to do some damage. -30 HP

masterofexitpath: You are able to ram it with your tank, but blunt weapons are one of Bigfoot's strengths, so he just gets mad and throws it away. -15 HP

Gunthex: I forgive you . Bigfoot just laughs at your futile attempts. -5 HP

sonicheroes95: It's Bigfoot, there's a difference. Your arrows don't do much damage, but they are one of Bigfoots weaknesses. You are also able to poison him. -20 HP, +Poison (-10 HP per turn)

Boss #1
HP: 930/1000
Description: Very large gorilla-like creature with a tough hide and savage soul.
Strengths: Bullets, __________, Blunt attacks
Weaknesses: ____________, Piercing weapons, ____

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

I throw a spear at big foot.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Infrered please post a picture of what you are using.

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Come on, this game can't be that stupid.

Dean08
Dean08
97 posts
Nomad

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BE75UEE_3Q8/TjrXrj7WJYI/AAAAAAAABD8/eAWbKBGoryI/s1600/Ninja+Shuriken+%25282%2529.jpg

I'll throw a shuriken! Yah!

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

You take advantage of Bigfoot's weak point, but 1 shuriken isn't going to do much against a giant gorilla thing. -15 HP

Poison: -10 extra HP

Boss #1
HP: 905/1000
Strengths: Bullets, __________, Blunt attacks

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

Being an air vehicle, the Apache is able to fire at Bigfoot until it's ammo runs out. However, explosive weapons are one of Bigfoot's strengths, along with bullets, doing minimum damage. -25 HP

Boss #1
HP: 870/1000
Strengths: Bullets, Explosives, Blunt attacks

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3dM-olSNn_s/S7ugUC_iPuI/AAAAAAAAA9c/udccpgWtNVo/s1600/300MovieSpear.jpg I throw this spear at him

I also sprint at him and attack him with this sword http://www.swordssource.com/userfiles/image/Fantasy%20sword2.jpg

Unkown
Unkown
958 posts
Nomad

The elaborate spear pierces Bigfoot's hide and Stays in there, harming Bigfoot. -20 HP, Wedged Spear Status
You also run at him with your sword (which is another one of Bigfoot's weaknesses) and are able to hit him once or twice. However, one guy with a sword isn't going to do much. -10 HP

Boss #1
HP: 830/1000
Strengths: Bullets, Explosives, Blunt attacks
Weaknesses: Edged weapons, Piercing weapons, ____
Status: Poison (-10 HP per turn), Wedged Spear (-5 HP every turn)

Showing 1-15 of 571