Forums

ForumsForum Games

Destroy the Boss {Era Version}

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 1:13am

Unkown

Unkown

977 posts

This is a Destroy the Boss version inspired by a similar one that was discontinued a while ago. This version will pit you against the most dangerous bosses from different eras. Here are the rules and gameplay:

Gameplay:
*Every boss is from a different era, if weapons from other eras are used they will not be affective.
*Each boss has 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses, which are hidden. if an attack happens to be one of these, it is added to the bosses sheet.
*Every time you use something/someone, you must post a picture(s) of whatever your using, and make a description of what it does.

Rules
*Only up to 3 pictures can be posted at one time.
*You cannot use paradoxes (Chuck Norris, world blows up, atomic bomb, etc).
*You cannot use something that's already been used for one boss.
*No offensive pictures or comments.

The next boss will be posted soon, enjoy!

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 1:20am

Unkown

Unkown

977 posts

This is an easy boss, chosen as a test to make sure everyone knows whats going on.

BOSS #1
http://www.firetown.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/bigfoot.jpg

Name: Bigfoot
Era: Modern
HP: 1000/1000
Description: Very large gorilla-like creature with a tough hide and savage soul.
Strengths: _______, __________, ____________
Weaknesses: ____________, _______________, ____

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 1:55am

Unkown

Unkown

977 posts

Sorry guys got to go to sleep. But please post, I'll check this game in the morning!

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 2:04am

Gunthex

Gunthex

1,114 posts

Hey, This is a copy thread. The original one is Here

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 10:01am

Unkown

Unkown

977 posts

No actually. As I explained before, this is similar to the type of thread yoyu have shown, but different. Mine includes some stuff that the other does not, and his contains some stuff that mine does not. Also if you think I really did copy the thread, if it makes you feel better I'll say that I didn't even know about that one when I posted this.

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 11:53am

rivercrab01

rivercrab01

1,297 posts

Well, I suppose I'll start by firing a minigun.http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Tj__oCLmuy0/TWXfExq9cbI/AAAAAAAAFos/FgEs2PF4EUk/s1600/gatlin%2Bminigun_original.jpg
Like that?

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 12:00pm

masterofexitpath

masterofexitpath

601 posts

Ill start by tnaking it with a tank.

Tank you.

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 12:20pm

Gunthex

Gunthex

1,114 posts

Hmm, Interesting. I guess I'll play? (If You forgive me)

I'll throw a rock at it, Then run at it with pointy sticks.

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 4:05pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

i grab a bow and some arrows laced with poison, then fire it at the gorilla.

Posted Oct 14, '11 at 7:30pm

Unkown

Unkown

977 posts

Good start everyone, but for all yallz, please post a picture of what you're using, although I'll give you a pass this time.

rivercrab01: Bullets happen to be one of the strengths of Bigfoot. However, because of the power and length of the attack, you manage to do some damage. -30 HP

masterofexitpath: You are able to ram it with your tank, but blunt weapons are one of Bigfoot's strengths, so he just gets mad and throws it away. -15 HP

Gunthex: I forgive you . Bigfoot just laughs at your futile attempts. -5 HP

sonicheroes95: It's Bigfoot, there's a difference. Your arrows don't do much damage, but they are one of Bigfoots weaknesses. You are also able to poison him. -20 HP, +Poison (-10 HP per turn)

Boss #1
Name: Bigfoot
Era: Modern
HP: 930/1000
Description: Very large gorilla-like creature with a tough hide and savage soul.
Strengths: Bullets, __________, Blunt attacks
Weaknesses: ____________, Piercing weapons, ____

Reply to Destroy the Boss {Era Version}

You must be logged in to post a reply!