ForumsSupport ForumArmor game contests

11 3187
ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

I just thought it would be cool if armor games had contests for games that people could enter to get armor game points,if so it wld work well that there would be a game of the week that people had a week to enter it and go for the high score or something. An example would be punk-o-matic, There can be a mod as a judge and people can enter 2-3 songs and would be ranked 1st 2nd and 3rd,giving different points for each. Soo please tell me what you think!

• 11 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Sounds like a good idea! Perhaps the admins can look into a way of implementing this into the Armor Points system.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
922 posts
Scribe

I love the game alot, and that would be a good idea! Maybe it will be like the Compulsive tournament.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

It would be hard to do something that involves objective judging (like punk-o-matic), but I think that the idea would be great for games that can be scored! I vote we have a Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2 contest

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

i love that game! it wld be so cool,also u shld get that game on armor games!

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

Unless I'm wrong, that's up to Shinki.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

well hopefully a mod will consider it!

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

great idea but wouldnt that cause ore work? and even now the mods barely take a look in the merit recognitation

Kreator
Kreator
133 posts
Nomad

I'm not saying that armorgames is not good as it is, but it would be even better if we could get this. Please! Please! Please!

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

This is an okay idea I quite like it.Well there is a contest on Free Rider 2 or like ialwayswin said a contest on Punk-O-Matic this is a good idea.

G_P2

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

ialwayswin and I have been talking about this a little bit. I definitely think it is a good idea and I have been looking into it a lot. I see a few problems with doing a make-shift contest like I was going to do.

I definitely think the admins needs to set something up that we (mods) can control.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

damn even now,the new game sc guitar maniac guilex 3 or w.e that wld be great 2 play!

Showing 1-11 of 11