ForumsForum GamesLeft For Dead RPG

504 97192
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

yes like the hit game Left 4 Dead i'm making the RPG of it ! like most of the zombie games, except different >_>.

so if you don't understand wtf is going on you can play a zombie or a survivor, but you start out small time, a normal zombie and a guy who just fell into the whole survivor thing. not some tank, or some guy with three machineguns and a nade launcher with body armor, NO!

well if your outa ideas for zombies if you wanna play one, here are some examples (from the game)

Spitter: spits acid, is a very quiet infected, but isn't very fact and can be easily tracked by the spittle of acid it leaves

Boomer: a slow big target, spits goo that attracts lesser zombies

Jockey: a small fast moving zombie, can jump on and control zombies but is rather weak

still can't think of anything? ask me :P

well let me get to sheet

Name:
Physical Desc.: 3 things, for a zombie put your old selves image, no mutations
Personality:at least 3, zombies here have their own personality, AND can talk only to other zombies
-----------
Weapons: nothing more than small pistols, no chainsaws!
Armor: Any clothes for both survivors and zombies
Misc.: 3 things, nothing special
-----------
Health: 100/100
Armor Health: 0/0
Conditions: none

i think that's it get to joining!

• 504 Replies
natalo77
natalo77
30 posts
Nomad

HALLO PAPPLZ, IMA JOIN YER POSSE HERE.

Name: john westwood
Physical Desc.: small, but powerful legs, a thin build, not for sustained combat, swept over (emo) hair
Personality: shady and keeps himself to himself, tends to be more analysing, prefers to scope out places from afar, out of zombies sight range, ((and smell)which means not downwind from them)
bio: after being brought up in a small hunting village on the outskirts of a forest, the game died out, i was forced to move to the city when i was 17, seeing as my dad taught me how to shoot a rifle from a young age, that was naturally the first thing i would have looked for, dad was the first one out of us to die, and he was holding his rifle... i wonder if some looter has it now, ha... or a zombie has got it mounted over his toilet seat...
perk: trained shot, after being taught from a young age, it was natural that i don't miss my first shot, and i don't miss any shots if i take my time... provided nothing... unexpected happens.
-----------
Weapons: a small beretta FS 92 with a low power scope, 1 kukri, (can i have... please???)
Armor: old but trusty german fallschirmjager boots, knee pads built from kevlar and wood, cargo pants with holster round the leg to hold both pistol and kukri, (if applicable), a black, lightweight kevlar reinforced jacket, a black woolen hat to keep hair out of face
Misc.: CROTCH PAD!!!... no, seriously, last thing i want is my balls bitten off, a small crosshair symbol, which i kiss every time i shoot for the first time whilst scoping.
-----------
Armor Health: 20/20
Conditions: none known as of 23 october

suddenly a figure drops down from a rooftop, and unseen until that point, gently attempts to engage in coversation with a tall male with dog tags around his neck

Razerules
Razerules
4,049 posts
Nomad

Iron - Squire

Flag

Name: pvr.jhon anderson
Physical Desc.:tall.fast.body builded
Personality:silent(he talks when needed)smart.kind(not to zombies!!)
Bio:he was a soldier till 5 days ago he had simple orders !! 1-kill 2-clear 3-leave but it turned the zombies werent that weak the whole army was taken out he and some me tried to survive ... he only made it he lost his stuff while they were defending their self from a horde of zombies ... now he is alone ...
Perk:melee KOer :he is very good with knives and melee weapons
Trait:very good ears !! his hearing is awsome he can hear 2 times better than regular ppl
-----------
Weapons:glock 19
Armor:soldiers shirt and pants ...shoes and ...(no armors on)
Misc.:tags(of him self and team mates that died).rope(a long one).knife
-----------

you're NOT in the military

Name:William "Bill" Overbeck (Awesome guy )
Physical Desc.:Old,Medium Weight,Medium Tall.
Personality:Grumpy,Smart,Energetic,Awesome
Bio:Was A solider In the Vietnam war..Got Old and retired...
Most of his days he spent in the Veteran Hospital...
Until The Virus Came...He got ready for the last fight....
Perk:Solider Skills-His accuracy and Other stats are Increased Because He was a Skilled Solider.
Trait:moldy oldy: you dun be wise, and know your way round' town
Perk: not so epic originality: get L4D2 BOI coach is better, teehee. anywho you do better with rifles
-----------
Weaponsuel Berretas w/ Flashlights attached.
Armor:Veteran Clothes
Misc.:Rations,Ciggaretes,Lighter.
-----------

I then...Go talk to him..I suppose??

natalo77
natalo77
30 posts
Nomad

what you say?

amorboy
amorboy
1,255 posts
Shepherd

Name:jhon anderson
Bio:he was a soldier till 5 days ago he had simple orders !! 1-kill 2-clear 3-leave but it turned the zombies werent that weak the whole army was taken out he and some me tried to survive ... he only made it he lost his stuff while they were defending their self from a horde of zombies ... now he is alone ...
Perk:
Trait:Quet one: zombies are a bit less likely to notice you
-----------
-----------

ok il ask him if his ok than put my hand on the gun ... so if he you know ... il attack him ...

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Name: Thomas Mason
Physical Desc.: 5ft8, Brown Hair, Blue Eyes
Personality: Kind, Athletic, Climber
-----------
Weapons: Dual Pistols
Armor: Sweatshirt and Jeans with trainers
Misc.: Bottled Water, Picture of Girlfriend, Wedding Ring
Perk: Athlete: Able to run faster and take more damage than normal survives
Bio: Played for a professional soccer team before the out-break, had a girlfriend and was on his way to propose to her. When he arrived at her apartment she had turned into a Regular Zombie. He had to kill her with a Kitchen Knife.
-----------

Not to late to join is it?

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

-----------
Bio: Played for a professional soccer team before the out-break, had a girlfriend and was on his way to propose to her. When he arrived at her apartment she had turned into a Regular Zombie. He had to kill her with a Kitchen Knife.
-----------

Oops my bad I put Gender: Mason silly me haha

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Name:Chad Bingham
Phys. description:Black hair, white skin, looks suprisingly like Nathan Drake from Uncharted.
Personality:Kind, prefers to stay near hordes, easily-angered
Trait:videogame look alike, i have no idea who nathan is, so i dunno what to give you, extra health!
Bio:Chad was at home, cleaning dishes, that kinda stuff. Then the zombies came. They came from the windows and doors. Chad grabbed a knife and drove it into a zombie's eyeball. It got all over Chad's face. Then another zombie bit Chad in the shoulder. He pulled out the knife of the other zombie and stuck into his attacker's eye. He ran upstairs and tried to barricade his room. He sat thier wondering what caused this. Then he blacked-out. When he woke up, he had an insatible hunger for Human flesh.
Perk:Friendly zombie!- Chad has a small goup of common infected with him.
-------------------------
Weapons:His claws and teeth
Armor:Black hoodie, black jeans, black shoes
Misc.:
-------------------------
Health:100/100
Armor:0/0
Conditions:none

Fair enough.

Approach through anything that will obstruct their view, bushes, trees, etc.

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

Name: Ron Ronson
Physical Desc.: Tiny, Brown Eyes, Fast
Personality: Angry, Smart, Humoristic
Bio: Security Guard who whants to get revenge on the person that killed his son.
Trait: Mercyless
-----------
Weapons: M1911
Armor: Guard Suit
Misc.: Bottle with Water, Batteries, Flashlight
-----------

natalo77
natalo77
30 posts
Nomad

Physical Desc.: small, but powerful legs, a thin build, not for sustained combat, swept over (emo) hair
Personality: shady and keeps himself to himself, tends to be more analysing, prefers to scope out places from afar, out of zombies sight range, ((and smell)which means not downwind from them)
bio: after being brought up in a small hunting village on the outskirts of a forest, the game died out, i was forced to move to the city when i was 17, seeing as my dad taught me how to shoot a rifle from a young age, that was naturally the first thing i would have looked for, dad was the first one out of us to die, and he was holding his rifle... i wonder if some looter has it now, ha... or a zombie has got it mounted over his toilet seat...
perk: trained shot, after being taught from a young age, it was natural that i don't miss my first shot, and i don't miss any shots if i take my time... provided nothing... unexpected happens.
-----------
Weapons: a small beretta FS 92 with a low power scope, 1 kukri, (can i have... please???)
Armor: old but trusty german fallschirmjager boots, knee pads built from kevlar and wood, cargo pants with holster round the leg to hold both pistol and kukri, (if applicable), a black, lightweight kevlar reinforced jacket, a black woolen hat to keep hair out of face
Misc.: CROTCH PAD!!!... no, seriously, last thing i want is my balls bitten off, a small crosshair symbol, which i kiss every time i shoot for the first time whilst scoping.
-----------
Armor Health: 20/20

ey... ey, don't worry, i'm noy gonna hurt ya'

just been watchin ya' for a few days, thought you might want a little hand, im a good shot ya' know?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name:William "Bill" Overbeck (Awesome guy )
Physical Desc.:Old,Medium Weight,Medium Tall.
Personality:Grumpy,Smart,Energetic,Awesome
Bio:Was A solider In the Vietnam war..Got Old and retired...
Most of his days he spent in the Veteran Hospital...
Until The Virus Came...He got ready for the last fight....
Perk:Solider Skills-His accuracy and Other stats are Increased Because He was a Skilled Solider.
Trait:moldy oldy: you dun be wise, and know your way round' town
Perk: not so epic originality: get L4D2 BOI coach is better, teehee. anywho you do better with rifles
-----------
Weaponsuel Berretas w/ Flashlights attached.
Armor:Veteran Clothes
Misc.:Rations,Ciggaretes,Lighter.
-----------

bro, what would you do if someone just handed you change, then drops onto the floor lookin like he's having a seizure

Name:jhon anderson
Perk:
Trait:Quet one: zombies are a bit less likely to notice you
-----------
-----------

"i'm *cough* fine *hack*" he gasps then runs off to the bathroom, at the front of the train (inconvenient spot ftw!)

after a while you hear a commotion at the front of the train

-----------
-----------

specify what pistols

Name: Ron Ronson
Physical Desc.: Tiny, Brown Eyes, Fast
Personality: Angry, Smart, Humoristic
Bio: Security Guard who whants to get revenge on the person that killed his son.
Trait you deal better damage with melee
Perk: nil
-----------
Weapons: M1911
Armor: Guard Suit
Misc.: Bottle with Water, Batteries, Flashlight
-----------

your at the bank your guarding, when one day a maniac runs in bleeding from the eyes babbling incoherently, he bites one of the patrons and runs into a back room

-----------
Weapons: a small beretta FS 92 with a low power scope, 1 kukri,
-----------

fix your misc. and armor, i specifically said NO ARMOR

null13
null13
154 posts
Peasant

I guess a zombie

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

well make a sheet instead of spamming my thread

null13
null13
154 posts
Peasant

Name: Drake Blast
Physical Desc.: Tall, furry, and fast..
Personality: Strange, random, mostly nice. Can be really strategestic when needs to.
Bio: Was bitten by an infected wolf, and was mutated with zombie and wolf DNA.
Perks:
Trait: randomness: your harder to hit
-----------
Weapons: claws, appendages, bite
Armor: T-shirt and jeans,
Misc.:
-----------
Armor health: 0/0
Conditions: no

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Personality: Strange, random, mostly nice. Can be really strategestic when needs to.
Bio: Was bitten by an infected wolf, and was mutated with zombie and wolf DNA.
Perks:
-----------
Misc.:
-----------

1. animals aren't effected by virus
2.YOUR NOT A WOLF

null13
null13
154 posts
Peasant

Coulda said that animals arent effected but whatever
Bio: Was bitten by a zombie in the woods, now he lives his days chasing down any human he can find.
Perks:
-----------
Misc.:
-----------

Showing 31-45 of 504