ForumsForum GamesWWIISBG (World War II Squad Based Game)

6615 428354
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

well hyper, Sirnoobs, trooper, you know what this is :P

anywho the name implies what this is so, ONTO CLASSES, HAHA!

Allies
it goes: American/British/Russian

Rifleman: 1903 Springfield rifle/Lee enfield Mk.II/Mosin Nagant M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 3 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault Trooper: Thompson M1927/Sten/PPD-40, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, 3 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine Gunner: M1919 Medium Mg's/Bren light Mg/ DP 28 LMG, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 1 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, M1A1 Bazooka/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped M1917 enfield/same/Scoped Mosin Nagant, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Camouflaged Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, Repair Kit, Ability to use vehicles 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Medkit, Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Axis Classes

it goes
Germany/Italy/Japan

Rifleman: Karabiner 98K/Carcano M1981/Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 3 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault: MP-40/Beretta M.38/Type 100, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, 3 Panzerwurfmine's/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine gunner: MG-34/Breda M.30/Type 3 MG, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 1 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Panzerfaust/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped K98/Scoped Carcano/Scoped Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Camo Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Panzerwurfmines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, Repair kit, Ability to use vehicles, 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

FINALLY!

now you can make your own class, but explain it

to the sheet!

Name:
Class:
Nationality: include whether axis or allies
Personality: least 3
Phy.Desc.:least 3
Traits: i make from your personality/or desc.
Bio: optional, least 5 sentences
Perk: i make from bio
----------------------
Squad: 4 (put how what class each squad member is and their names)
Weapons:
Uniforms:
Misc.: you can make 5
----------------------
Health: 100/100
Condition:

anywho get to joining. sorry hyper, not WWI :P

• 6,615 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name: Tony (again, not my real name)
Class: Pilot (Tank commander)
Nationality: American. (Allies)
Personality: Clever, observant, patient.
Trait: Observer, you can see further
Phy. Desc.: Not strong, kinda short, brown, unruly hair.
Bio: A young man from the farms of Tennessee. He was a good shot at home with a slingshot shooting cans, and he has a keen eye and a steady hand. He once wresled a raging cow to the ground using his bare hands. He wanted to protect his country, so he joined the Armed Forces. His radio callsign/nickname is Fancy (Fancy Pants Man, I love that game) becaue his hair looks like Fancy Pants Man's hair.
Perk:through the gods of OP magic your slingshot effectiveness somehow makes the gunner better at shooting
Squad: Tony "Fancy" McGrevier (lead tank commander), John "JV" Vemporg(assult gunner), James "Jim" Yorkson (sniper), Elijah "Elf" McGruger (machine gunner).
Weapons: M1911A1 pistol, 5 No.74 Sticky grenades, F-S Knife, morphine needle, Repair Kit.
Uniforms: Military fatigues.
Misc.: Pen/pad, radio, flashlight, batteries, lighter,
Tank: M3 Stuart
Tank Armor: 500/500
Condition:

pacific or Europe?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

I know that du schweinhund. You do realize that Rommel died because he tried to assassinate Hitler?
But why no Schindler?
'

eh i'm not into that kind of stuff, but that was because he was involved in the valkery plot

Du dumm schweinhund...it's spelled "epiphany"

i'm too dependent on spell check giving me the right words *sob*

What would the equipment be?

field glasses, extra man: radio operator, luger, larger amount of troops controlled (but for ease of playing it'll only be 6), STG-44
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Well, tanks are ment to support the infantry. You could be the German equivelant to the US M8 Greyhound.

Keep in mind that this is WW2...there were a lot of massive tank battles that were pretty much tank-only. Kursk, El Alamein, Prokhorovka...

pacific or Europe?
Well, hyper's Europe, so, Europe.

I actually would prefer North Africa.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Bio: A young man from the farms of Tennessee. He was a good shot at home with a slingshot shooting cans, and he has a keen eye and a steady hand. He once wresled a raging cow to the ground using his bare hands. He wanted to protect his country, so he joined the Armed Forces. His radio callsign/nickname is Fancy (Fancy Pants Man, I love that game) becaue his hair looks like Fancy Pants Man's hair.
Perk:through the gods of OP magic your slingshot effectiveness somehow makes the gunner better at shooting
Squad: Tony "Fancy" McGrevier (lead tank commander), John "JV" Vemporg(assult gunner), James "Jim" Yorkson (sniper), Elijah "Elf" McGruger (machine gunner).
Weapons: M1911A1 pistol, 5 No.74 Sticky grenades, F-S Knife, morphine needle, Repair Kit.
Condition:

welcome to Africa! your'e in Tunisia your'e on a semi-arid desert fighting Vichy troops loyal to the french the current battle being a clash with the Vichy in a small town, your going through the streets when you turn a corner and come upon a platoon of Vichy, upon the sight of you they all flee into buildings

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

eh i'm not into that kind of stuff, but that was because he was involved in the valkery plot

Rommel didn't have **** to do with the July 20 plot, you're thinking of von Stauffenberg.

field glasses, extra man: radio operator, luger, larger amount of troops controlled (but for ease of playing it'll only be 6), STG-44

Field glasses?
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Condition:

26â"55

Vichy were a puppet government collaborating with the axis powers

the radio replies "There are no civilians, feel free to blast away"

you fire in one building, making a gaping hole killing 2 of them, wounding a third

then two of them jump from a second floor building, the start to pry open the hatch to the tank

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Rommel didn't have **** to do with the July 20 plot, you're thinking of von Stauffenberg.

i know he had something to do with it, or one of the gazillion attempts on Hitler's life (lucky *******), why he had the ultimatum

Field glasses?

rather powerful binoculars, old timey term for them
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Condition:

you hear gunfire outside the tank, over the radio you hear someone say "Your welcome, pay for my next bar tab"

then you see a Panzer I come around a curb and stop, then starts raking the infantry around your tank (the ones who just helped you)

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

i know he had something to do with it, or one of the gazillion attempts on Hitler's life (lucky *******), why he had the ultimatum

Again, Rommel didn't have anything to do with the July 20 plot. He was involved in an entirely different assassination attempt.

rather powerful binoculars, old timey term for them

Meh no thanks on the officer class. It seems kind of lame, if there are only 6 people. A rightful platoon should have 20+.
How about a Gebirgsjaeger?
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Again, Rommel didn't have anything to do with the July 20 plot. He was involved in an entirely different assassination attempt.

please i know of only a few plots to take Hitler down

the bomb in the podium, July 20, something about a box of wine, and the female hormones in his vegetable garden

How about a Gebirgsjaeger?

all terrain troops? i can but do i treat them like rough and ready recon, or special fightin' troops
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Condition:

more Vichy start to come from around the wreckage of the Panzer

the radio is unattended but on, you overhear

"Ah jesus, that **** panzer, i can't feel my leg, AARRGGHH"

a fainter voice "J-just look at me buddy, don't look down we'll get a medic...MEDIC!...MEDIC!!! oh ****, more troops, ****it!"

you start firing and they go to cover, you see one of them coming out hefting a Panzerfaust

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Wasn't there also some kind of breifcase thing, that was supposed to be in a bunker, but was outside and didn't kill him? There was a Mythbusters about it.

that's july 20 (4 days before my birthday)

what happened was when the guy who dropped the briefcase lfet, an officer moved it behind a leg of the table (the leg was like a solid piece of wood going straight down the table) which saved hitler
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

all terrain troops? i can but do i treat them like rough and ready recon, or special fightin' troops

Both. The Gebirgsjager, along with the Fallschirmjager, were the elite infantry of the German Army(and still are).
Although...Fallschirmjager would be cool too. Now that I think about it, I would prefer Fallschirmjager.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

kay, make das sheet hyper

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

kay, make das sheet hyper

But if one person is Fallschirmjager, they all have to be.
So we could create special Fallschirmjager versions of all the characters? The Fallschirmjager was basically the German paratrooper elite special forces, they got all the best equipment and prestige and all that.
Showing 16-30 of 6615