ForumsForum GamesWWIISBG (World War II Squad Based Game)

6615 428353
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

well hyper, Sirnoobs, trooper, you know what this is :P

anywho the name implies what this is so, ONTO CLASSES, HAHA!

Allies
it goes: American/British/Russian

Rifleman: 1903 Springfield rifle/Lee enfield Mk.II/Mosin Nagant M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 3 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault Trooper: Thompson M1927/Sten/PPD-40, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, 3 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine Gunner: M1919 Medium Mg's/Bren light Mg/ DP 28 LMG, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 1 M2 frags/M.36M Mk.1 "Mills bombs"/RGD. 33's, M1A1 Bazooka/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped M1917 enfield/same/Scoped Mosin Nagant, M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Camouflaged Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:M.1891, M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 5 No.74 Sticky grenades/same/Molotov Cocktails, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Military Fatigues, Repair Kit, Ability to use vehicles 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:M1911A1 pistol/same/Nagant M.1895, Morphine Needle, 2 No. 77 smoke grenade/same/same, Ka-bar/F-S Knife/NR-40, Medkit, Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Axis Classes

it goes
Germany/Italy/Japan

Rifleman: Karabiner 98K/Carcano M1981/Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 3 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Assault: MP-40/Beretta M.38/Type 100, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, 3 Panzerwurfmine's/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Machine gunner: MG-34/Breda M.30/Type 3 MG, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 1 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Panzerfaust/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Sniper: Scoped K98/Scoped Carcano/Scoped Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Camo Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Pilot:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Panzerwurfmines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, Repair kit, Ability to use vehicles, 5 misc. items of your choice

Medic:Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Medical Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

FINALLY!

now you can make your own class, but explain it

to the sheet!

Name:
Class:
Nationality: include whether axis or allies
Personality: least 3
Phy.Desc.:least 3
Traits: i make from your personality/or desc.
Bio: optional, least 5 sentences
Perk: i make from bio
----------------------
Squad: 4 (put how what class each squad member is and their names)
Weapons:
Uniforms:
Misc.: you can make 5
----------------------
Health: 100/100
Condition:

anywho get to joining. sorry hyper, not WWI :P

• 6,615 Replies
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Name: Tony (again, not my real name)
Class: Pilot (Tank commander)
Nationality: American. (Allies)
Personality: Clever, observant, patient.
Trait: Observer, you can see further
Phy. Desc.: Not strong, kinda short, brown, unruly hair.
Bio: A young man from the farms of Tennessee. He was a good shot at home with a slingshot shooting cans, and he has a keen eye and a steady hand. He once wresled a raging cow to the ground using his bare hands. He wanted to protect his country, so he joined the Armed Forces. His radio callsign/nickname is Fancy (Fancy Pants Man, I love that game) becaue his hair looks like Fancy Pants Man's hair.
Perk:through the gods of OP magic your slingshot effectiveness somehow makes the gunner better at shooting
Squad: Tony "Fancy" McGrevier (lead tank commander), John "JV" Vemporg(assult gunner), James "Jim" Yorkson (sniper), Elijah "Elf" McGruger (machine gunner).
Weapons: M1911A1 pistol, 5 No.74 Sticky grenades, F-S Knife, morphine needle, Repair Kit.
Uniforms: Military fatigues.
Misc.: Pen/pad, radio, flashlight, batteries, lighter,
Tank: M3 Stuart
Tank Armor: 500/500
Condition:

they're behind the tank, most of the infantry are

skipping the moving part you aim and destroy him and his fireteam, but a Tiger one breaks through the buildings you just blasted

you hear tapping on your tank as a man yells over the fire "got the wounded on the tank, get the hell outa he-" his sentences are cut short.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

But if one person is Fallschirmjager, they all have to be.
So we could create special Fallschirmjager versions of all the characters? The Fallschirmjager was basically the German paratrooper elite special forces, they got all the best equipment and prestige and all that.

sure, like one can be a rifleman paratrooper, the other an assault one, etc. but can you tone down the equipment a lil' i'd rather not you be utterly overpowered
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Flag
Bio: A young man from the farms of Tennessee. He was a good shot at home with a slingshot shooting cans, and he has a keen eye and a steady hand. He once wresled a raging cow to the ground using his bare hands. He wanted to protect his country, so he joined the Armed Forces. His radio callsign/nickname is Fancy (Fancy Pants Man, I love that game) becaue his hair looks like Fancy Pants Man's hair.
Perk:through the gods of OP magic your slingshot effectiveness somehow makes the gunner better at shooting
Squad: Tony "Fancy" McGrevier (lead tank commander), John "JV" Vemporg(assult gunner), James "Jim" Yorkson (sniper), Elijah "Elf" McGruger (machine gunner).
Weapons: M1911A1 pistol, 5 No.74 Sticky grenades, F-S Knife, morphine needle, Repair Kit.
Condition:

the round clinks off, and you move away, you come upon a large mosque and a neighborhood

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

sure, like one can be a rifleman paratrooper, the other an assault one, etc. but can you tone down the equipment a lil' i'd rather not you be utterly overpowered

Fair enough, fair enough. Want to help me out?
Also, jsyk, one of the squad members is Hungarian and another is Austrian.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Fair enough, fair enough. Want to help me out?

how so?

Also, jsyk, one of the squad members is Hungarian and another is Austrian.

blargh when you said Austrian you made me laugh at hetalia (watch it, pretty funny) but yeh that's fine

Condition:

both plink off then

"just hold the town until we get there"

you reach the outpost near the gates of town, when you get out you see 2 american corpses on the back of the tank, one missing his head, the other missing most of his leg
Holladay15
Holladay15
3,671 posts
Nomad

Loco what is thy email?

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Loco what is thy email?

locoace3@gmail.com
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Condition:

corpses

no

inside the tank

they know, you just radioed them
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

goin to bed, night

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Rifleman: Karabiner 98K/Carcano M1981/Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 3 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Special Note: The only equipment carried while jumping is the knife and the pistol. The rest was dropped in crates later.
Karabiner 98k becomes FG 42.
Kampfmesser 42 becomes gravity knife.
1 of the Model 34 Stielhandgranates becomes a Mod 42 Nebeleihandgranate.
Rest stays the same.

Assault: MP-40/Beretta M.38/Type 100, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 5 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, 3 Panzerwurfmine's/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Replace MP40 with MP34.
Rest stays the same.

Machine gunner: MG-34/Breda M.30/Type 3 MG, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 1 Model 24 Grenade (with frag sleeve)/Bomba M1935/Type 97, Panzerfaust/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet, Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Replace MG 34 with LG 40.
Rest stays the same.

Sniper: Scoped K98/Scoped Carcano/Scoped Arisaka, Walther P38/Beretta M1934/Nambu Type.14, Morphine Needle, 2 S-mines/same/same, Kampfmesser 42/same/Type 30 bayonet,Camo Military Fatigues, 5 misc. items of your choice

Replace scoped K98 with Scoped Gewehr 43
Replace Kampfmesser with gravity knife.

Add Parachute and Special Steel Helmet to Military Fatigues for all.

Also, Noobs could be Gebirgsjager and my troops could be Fallschirmjager, that way it would be like spec ops working together. Like Sayeret Matkal and Shaldag, Navy SEAL and Force Recon...you get the picture.
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

ok, that's fine hyper, get to makin sheets

Condition:

before you're able to dig in, the Vichy are back, with that Tiger supporting them

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

ok, that's fine hyper, get to makin sheets

...I already made the sheet, but ok.

Name: Karl von Richthofen.
Class: Fallschirmjager Assault.
Nationality: German[Axis].
Personality: Disciplined but compassionate; loyal to God before country; intelligent but courageous.
Phy.Desc.: Tall, muscular, Caucasian, blonde hair, blue eyes.
Traits: i make from your personality/or desc.
Bio: He was raised in a very wealthy, prominent German family in Frankfurt am Main. His family was very religious, and strict discipline and morals were instilled in him from a young age, as well as extreme patriotism. Almost fanatically loyal, Richthofen joined at the beginning of the war, having been fooled by the recruitment propaganda and under the belief that the war was a good place and that he was serving Germany. When he first saw a concentration camp, however, he learned quickly that was not the case. Instead of deserting, which would've gotten him killed and been very dishonorable, Richthofen instead decided to continue serving Germany, but will defer to the Geneva Convention as well.
Perk: i make from bio
----------------------
Squad: Franz-Johann Wagner[Fallschirmjager Sniper], Dietrich Beckenbauer[Fallschirmjager Infantry], Kristof-Dominik Boross[Fallschirmjager Pilot], Markus Heiskanen[Fallschirmjager Machine Gunner].
Weapons: MP 34, Walther P38, 5 Model 24 Grenades, 3 Panzerwurfmines, Kampfmesser 42.
Uniforms: Military Fatigues, Modified Steel Helmet, Parachute/Harness.
Misc.: Radio, Survival Kit*, 20 ft. Parachute Cord.
----------------------
Condition:

*-I figured that this should count as 3 items, since there is going to be a lot of stuff in it. You have the final say on the stuff inside the survival kit, but I was thinking...
Bivouac Bag, Space Blanket, Flashlight, Waterproof Matches, Tarp/Tent, Water Purification Tablets, Cooking Pot, Military Rations, Fishing Gear.
ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

ok i totally dont get it

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Condition:

you= light tank
tiger= heavy tank
there's a big difference, sometimes tank commanders have to dismount

Personality: Disciplined but compassionate; loyal to God before country; intelligent but courageous.
Traits: jeebus save meh!: you get the occasional life saver, from teh OP god himselves, call me Cheesus
Bio: He was raised in a very wealthy, prominent German family in Frankfurt am Main. His family was very religious, and strict discipline and morals were instilled in him from a young age, as well as extreme patriotism. Almost fanatically loyal, Richthofen joined at the beginning of the war, having been fooled by the recruitment propaganda and under the belief that the war was a good place and that he was serving Germany. When he first saw a concentration camp, however, he learned quickly that was not the case. Instead of deserting, which would've gotten him killed and been very dishonorable, Richthofen instead decided to continue serving Germany, but will defer to the Geneva Convention as well.
Perk: Hail Germany!: something about loving germany, you are slightly more accurate
----------------------
Squad: Franz-Johann Wagner[Fallschirmjager Sniper], Dietrich Beckenbauer[Fallschirmjager Infantry], Kristof-Dominik Boross[Fallschirmjager Pilot], Markus Heiskanen[Fallschirmjager Machine Gunner].
Weapons: MP 34, Walther P38, 5 Model 24 Grenades, 3 Panzerwurfmines, Kampfmesser 42.
----------------------
Condition:uber

ok, you're parachuting into a town to support troops already defending it, they consist of the Vichy and some german tanks. the officer says before he jumps "Make sure no american makes takes the town!"

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Traits: jeebus save meh!: you get the occasional life saver, from teh OP god himselves, call me Cheesus
Perk: Hail Germany!: something about loving germany, you are slightly more accurate
----------------------
----------------------
Condition:uber

Lol, like the trait.
Jsyk, Boross is Hungarian, Wagner is Austrian, and Heiskanen is Finnish.
"Of course not, sir!" Richthofen says. They jump out of the airplane: Beckenbauer first, then Heiskanen, then Wagner, Boross, and Richthofen last.
So I will get fellows for CI, right? And what rank is the leader?

Showing 31-45 of 6615