ForumsGamesSIEGE HERO & SIEGER custom levels

4474 372538
SSTG
SSTG
12,627 posts

Hi, I'm a big fan of this game and I like to create levels. Anyone who make playable levels is welcome to share the links here. You can also write a story about your creation if you like.

• 4,474 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
12,627 posts

SSTG'S FRIGATE
Believe it or not, I just came up with a new ship!

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

Thats looks cool, I must say this game is more fun than CTC2PP, the animation offers new levels of building challenges...

SSTG
SSTG
12,627 posts

Thats looks cool, I must say this game is more fun than CTC2PP, the animation offers new levels of building challenges...

Yeah, the joints, the wheels and the possibility to hide object behind walls and people makes it great.
The sad thing is that the CTCA builder had both CTC2PP and Viking Vengeance possibilities. There were even ropes, electric explosives, animals.
That makes me so mad to think we'll never get to enjoy it! >:O
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,831 posts

Now watch as some ninny makes an utter fool of himself trying to disparage it.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,831 posts

Cube-Resistant Suit

The cube-proofing yourself installment has met with unfortunate delays, it seems. Let's see what our researchers have got so far.

SSTG
SSTG
12,627 posts

Now watch as some ninny makes an utter fool of himself trying to disparage it.

His pathetic attempts fail every time because most people are fed up with him and don't play or like his levels.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,831 posts

The Anon Brothers Three Face off against the mighty Doomskull of Doom.

randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

Beam Us Up Mr. Scott

Stop the Klingon Vikings from beaming aboard the Enterprise

SSTG
SSTG
12,627 posts

Beam Us Up Mr. Scott

Dude, that was cool! xD
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

Beam Us Up Mr. Scott
Dude, that was cool! xD

I did the enterprise on the other game, also voltron, I would be happy to send you links in a private message if you havent already seen them
SSTG
SSTG
12,627 posts

I did the enterprise on the other game, also voltron, I would be happy to send you links in a private message if you havent already seen them

Yeah I've already played them even though I don't build on CTC2PP for now I still play levels made by the gang.
You can refine your levels even more by duplicating the parts and replacing the old ones to hide the joints behind.
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts

You can refine your levels even more by duplicating the parts and replacing the old ones to hide the joints behind

Thanks for the tip
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
2,831 posts
randytheviking2
randytheviking2
647 posts
SSTG
SSTG
12,627 posts

Kneel in front of the mighty WARRIOR SSTG-01H25 from Tethys, one of Saturn's moon.
He was sent to conquer planet Earth!

Showing 3481-3495 of 4474