ForumsThe TavernWhat pisses you off?

204 29351
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Go ahead and blow off some steam!

I'll start. I hate whenever I spend time on something, and find out somebody already did and my talents become garbage.

• 204 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

i hate when people have no common sense about things

BrettimusMaximus
BrettimusMaximus
51 posts
Nomad

i hate it when ugly girls have a crush on you

ruairigall
ruairigall
100 posts
Nomad

i DONT LIKE star wars nerds and Prank callers

LeBronJames123123
LeBronJames123123
358 posts
Peasant

I hate when kids try to be all that and they really are not.

steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

i hate when people make fun of other people for their hobbies and the things they like and their interests, i don't like when people make fun of people in general. I'm not saying that i have never made fun of someone but i try not to.

Also i hate when people say that they hate school and that it su.cks, because without school we would never learn anything and we would be very, very stupid people

Bratt02
Bratt02
402 posts
Shepherd

What pisses me off is when my bestfriend wants to get more attention, not to brag, but I am considered to be popular in our batch, but popularity is nothing for me but something for him! And he even tries to become emo, to get everybody's attention! Who you are is what you are suppose to be proud of, not making yourself new. :| There's no deep meaning with that, my friends.

P.S. Be yourself! Your'e number 1. (Even if I know you or not.)

Djkgb
Djkgb
663 posts
Peasant

What pisses me off is that some of my friends trying to take my gf away from me, meh, that wont work anyways, what still it pisses me off..!!!

Sharkbate
Sharkbate
372 posts
Peasant

Boring people,Boring games,Boring stuff, and people who bore me.They all suck i wish they would leave the planet and never come back until the end of time.

ZachCraft
ZachCraft
108 posts
Nomad

Annoying people. Cheese.

shug
shug
77 posts
Nomad

i hate bully's

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

i hate spamers and people who push you around but are lower than you and you cant do anything about it...

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

My job.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,611 posts
Jester

I hate spammers.

Raxter
Raxter
139 posts
Nomad

I hate to wake up early in the morning to go to school. Also hate when someone are treating someone bad

Fobio210
Fobio210
126 posts
Nomad

i hate people that are mean to others and espescially SCHOOL and HOMEWORK the most!!!!

Showing 166-180 of 204