ForumsThe TavernWhat pisses you off?

204 29324
Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Go ahead and blow off some steam!

I'll start. I hate whenever I spend time on something, and find out somebody already did and my talents become garbage.

• 204 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

yes people who have no logic and blame people who didnt do anything without knowing

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

Well, I guess it would be people who oppress others. I like everyone to have freedom of speech, learning, and their private business.

Skyla
Skyla
291 posts
Peasant

Wouldn't it be easier to ask what doesn't piss me?

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Wouldn't it be easier to ask what doesn't piss me?

I shall interpret the missing preposition in this sentence as free license to insert one of my own choosing, teehee.

Oh yes, the real answer to that question is 'I dunno, you tell us!'
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah 10 year old online that really ticks me off, and if your a 10 year old reading this then I probably hate you, cause they do annoying things(atleast a mojority of them),especially on x-box live where everyone has a mic
and also fans of the new mountain dew drink supernova(dewmocracy.com)it tastes horrible,and middle schoolers in general(im in high school myself just so you know) and shoot a whole load of other stuff, I'm just gonna take the easy route and say I hate society in general for its stupidity, deal with it.

fransk
fransk
17 posts
Nomad

Ummm... not... pigeons....

Stirke
Stirke
78 posts
Peasant

i hate my brothers mother-in-law (she's crazy an overweight) i don't like stupid drivers on the road i hate and mean hate annoying freshmen at my high school

kingofvwcosmos
kingofvwcosmos
74 posts
Nomad

lol @ fransk

Rap pisses me off

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

This topic.

Showing 196-204 of 204