Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

the illuminati

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 9:21am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,232 posts

Knight

Firstly the source you gave me is a Forum. Anyone can post there; it has more loopholes than Wiki. Credible? No.

Secondly, you keep throwing up random subjects, first it's Cod then it's Egyptians then it's Islam. LINK it. Don't JUMP. Because the way you're going it seems to me you have no clue how to even argue.

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 9:22am

soldier7

soldier7

149 posts

Wait, what are you trying to say? I really don't even get it. Documents? CIA? What's the connection of CIA to the Illuminati? This is way too far in the topic.O_O The devil you should worry about, not the Illuminati..

im giving an example try to read properly.

I'm not an American. Also, just because it appears in a computer game, don't you think it's a little stretched to claim anything?

well i stated in my fit post, the Illuminati control the media like video games and such

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 9:23am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,232 posts

Knight

well i stated in my fit post, the Illuminati control the media like video games and such

And as stated in my post. Proof. It. Proof that they control such things.

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 9:25am

glaceonex23

glaceonex23

428 posts

Proof please!
http://awesomemyspacecomments.com/1/animals/cats/622.jpg

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 9:32am

soldier7

soldier7

149 posts

Secondly, you keep throwing up random subjects, first it's Cod then it's Egyptians then it's Islam. LINK it. Don't JUMP. Because the way you're going it seems to me you have no clue how to even argue.

egyptians worshiped horus or the dajjal/anti christ. how come they knew that? islam was introduced far later. also why is there one eye not two, clearly we are human and we have two eyes. what does the eye symbolise? can anyone answer that?

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 9:35am

soldier7

soldier7

149 posts

And as stated in my post. Proof. It. Proof that they control such things.

look i have no direct proof i should have stated that. but it does seem weird that something on a dollar bill is in a video game.

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 9:37am

glaceonex23

glaceonex23

428 posts

Horus is a SKY GOD. The Eye of Horus symbolizes protection, royal power and health NOT Illuminati or something your talking about. You clearly didn't read the Wikipedia didn't you?

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 9:38am

soldier7

soldier7

149 posts

The Eye of Horus symbolizes protection, royal power and health NOT Illuminati or something your talking about. You clearly didn't read the Wikipedia didn't you?

its wikepedia bro its not reliable

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 9:40am

glaceonex23

glaceonex23

428 posts

Oh I remember! The eye with the pyramid in the dollar bill means God's Eye of Providence not something evil. People who are crazy just make some stupid speculations.

Posted Oct 31, '11 at 9:42am

Kasic

Kasic

5,734 posts

its wikepedia bro its not reliable

I love how you quote a forum and claim it's reliable and then say wikipedia is bad. Wikipedia is good 99% of the time.

Soldier, obviously you're uninformed about many of these subjects. What you're claiming makes absolutely no sense at all. Symbols have been used over and over again in history.

Did you know the symbol the Nazis used wasn't made by them?

Reply to the illuminati

You must be logged in to post a reply!