Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

the illuminati

Posted Nov 2, '11 at 11:35am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,618 posts

Knight

i dont get this hole illuminati thing, i mean what r they exactly and what do they want?

Well neither do we; Soldier hasn't been explaining well.

Posted Nov 2, '11 at 6:24pm

zakyman

zakyman

1,677 posts

Guys, I have a "To-Do" list for soldier here:

1. Find some proof
2. Learn to use correct grammar
3. Learn to argue persuasively

Dude, I can safely say that you are fighting a losing battle here. The Illuminati is merely an organization, much like the Freemasons. They don't own the media, the government, or any organization other than themselves.

Posted Nov 3, '11 at 8:22am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,618 posts

Knight

Another question, do they still exist?

Posted Nov 3, '11 at 8:41am

sensanaty

sensanaty

1,145 posts

...anyway it seems that this thread was useless as it was only a discussion of 5 people

It doesn't matter how many people are involved, a discussion can occur with 2 people involved.

I never quite understood the illuminati, what kind of organization are they? I suppose they're a religious organization, soldier, mind explaining a little better?

the illuminati use the eye as their symbol on eye in the middle at the highest point of the body which is the forehead the illuminati use the eye with the pyramid on top in the middle think the pyramid like a body. the lower body cant touch the higher body, like the media the lower downs can never touch the higher ups

I strongly disagree with this, anti-christs use either the number 666 or the cross of St. Peter.

2. Learn to use correct grammar

Please do, I find how you type very irritating

Posted Nov 3, '11 at 10:51pm

Yorkeshire

Yorkeshire

8 posts

Another question, do they still exist?

I remember stumbling upon a VERY old website that invited existing Illuminati as well as newly crossbreeded reptilians to the Pyramids in Giza to celebrate the new millennium in 1999. I haven't found much on the so called 'meeting' but if something like that did really happen then yeah there's a possibility they are still around.

Posted Nov 4, '11 at 4:21am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,618 posts

Knight

I remember stumbling upon a VERY old website that invited existing Illuminati as well as newly crossbreeded reptilians to the Pyramids in Giza to celebrate the new millennium in 1999. I haven't found much on the so called 'meeting' but if something like that did really happen then yeah there's a possibility they are still around.

Seems to me a hoax site at the very least. It's so absurd.

Posted Nov 4, '11 at 11:19am

Rorscach00

Rorscach00

30 posts

Look,not really being sarcastic,but I see this has turned to a Dan Brown style argument.... My opinion,the Illuminati either changed name,or just vanished over the years.Both stand good chancesâ¦

Posted Nov 4, '11 at 11:27am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,618 posts

Knight

Look,not really being sarcastic,but I see this has turned to a Dan Brown style argument.... My opinion,the Illuminati either changed name,or just vanished over the years.Both stand good chances�

No evidence no credibility.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 1:32am

lolthe0

lolthe0

2 posts

Time to bring this thread back to life guys! I'm here to tell you that the illuminati is very real, just take a look at the music industry. They have been around for centuries. Even Disney! Man, the world is such a scary place. Whatever happens, don't fall for their traps. Just ignore it and live a peaceful life.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 2:04am

Kasic

Kasic

5,746 posts

Time to bring this thread back to life guys!

Yeah, this thread really didn't need to be brought back.

Whatever happens, don't fall for their traps. Just ignore it and live a peaceful life.

Not going to bother with what else you've said, but, if we're supposed to "just ignore it" wouldn't it be better to not know it exists in that case? I don't see how you can ignore something better than if you don't even know to look for it.

Reply to the illuminati

You must be logged in to post a reply!