ForumsWEPRYou support Israel? I DO

879 270984
bobbyr5
bobbyr5
7 posts
Nomad

I just feel the morals and ethics of the middle east aren't right compared to any western country.

• 879 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

wrong, 128 countries recognize it and at least 3 of them are muslim(I did not read whole list.

My bad 10 countries.

And did you read wrongly? Because I clearly said 57 Muslim states, and have never made reference to discussing whether other countries recognize it.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

The Ghassanids were a kingdom that was a vassal. Different from governors. The Ghassanid rulers were hereditary rulers, meaning they didn't need to be sanctioned by the Byzantines, giving them free reign in their rule so long as tribute was paid.

Technically, they were part of bazyntine empire.Think of them like states in USA.
And so?

Religion is more important part of ones life than tradition.
As we have shown, it is neither the Palestinians.

How come so?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Technically, they were part of bazyntine empire.Think of them like states in USA.

Is Colorado a vassal state of the US? No. Fail analogy.

How come so?

The Palestinians are but one people who have lived there, and have no ''superior'' rights to it.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

And now, I'm going out for lunch, post whatever you want here, and I'll get back to it in a jiffy.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

And now, I'm going out for lunch, post whatever you want here, and I'll get back to it in a jiffy.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

And did you read wrongly? Because I clearly said 57 Muslim states, and have never made reference to discussing whether other countries recognize it.

May b if u have written it write< I would not have needed to write that post.
Actually there are 28 muslim countries who (officially)
recognize it.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

The Palestinians are but one people who have lived there, and have no ''superior'' rights to it

Except thats their land.
Im going to grab a bite and other stuff.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Except thats their land.

Except that it's not.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

May b if u have written it write< I would not have needed to write that post.

The strange thing is that I actual wrote it.

Actually there are 28 muslim countries who

Link, or no cigar.

Back to the topic. The UN sanctioned two states, one for the Jews and the other for the Palestinians, the alternative would have been a guerilla war and more bloodshed. Now, immediately after independence, the Palestinians attacked the Israelis with the other Arabs. The Jews fought back and grabbed land. So who provoked and started it? The Palestinians.

Except thats their land.

The problem with your argument is that you constantly refuse to give a rational and solid argument and reasons apart from stating oh ''It's their land'' blah blah.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

I'm still waiting for punisher to unconditionally dismiss the intentional killing of civilians as wrong and sickening.

Killing civilians is not acceptible but as far as Israelis are concerned, They are treapassers for palestinians.

Again, you upheld and vindicated the killing of women and children by Hamas. You sicken me.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Again, you upheld and vindicated the killing of women and children by Hamas. You sicken me.

Actually, I think he meant civilians should not be killed, but that the Israelis are trespassers. I avoided commenting on this earlier specifically because of the ambiguity. Well, let's see what he says. I reserve judgement till then.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

Actually, I think he meant civilians should not be killed, but that the Israelis are trespassers. I avoided commenting on this earlier specifically because of the ambiguity. Well, let's see what he says. I reserve judgement till then.

Killing civilians is not acceptible but as far as Israelis are concerned, They are treapassers for palestinians.

To me that says, "Well, killing civilians is wrong, but I'm making an exception."
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

To me that says, "Well, killing civilians is wrong, but I'm making an exception."

It can mean two things, one that I mention, and the one that you mention. Given that punisher's grasp of English isn't that decent, I'm not going to point fingers as of yet.
DSM
DSM
1,303 posts
Nomad

Please use English that I can understand. If you mean if the Pals were a threat, than I would see Israel marching all over them because they would threaten Israel's citizens! I never hear of an INTENTIONAL attack by Israel against civilians, however I always hear of rockets being launched at Israeli cities!

english is my 4th language, so I cant do it better. And btw it should have been understandable, since I only spelled 1 word wrong.

Her is what I meant
Dont you think those leaders would have a different opinion if the pals was fairly treated

I never hear of an INTENTIONAL attack by Israel against civilians, however I always hear of rockets being launched at Israeli cities!

I have it exactly opposite.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

To me it says that he thinks killing trespassers is okay.

I have it exactly opposite.

Look at sderot, that place is bombed so often, residents there can't even sell their houses and move because nobody else wants to live there. Now please provide links about Israeli's purposefully aiming rockets at civilians, and not just accidently hitting them, because after all, Hamas has been known to use civilians as human shields by placing them between the Israeli army and themselves, which makes it difficult for Israel to avoid killing civilians in the conflict.
Showing 106-120 of 879