ForumsWEPRYou support Israel? I DO

879 270858
bobbyr5
bobbyr5
7 posts
Nomad

I just feel the morals and ethics of the middle east aren't right compared to any western country.

• 879 Replies
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

What is that supposed to mean?

Exactly what he said, you don't respond to a large amount of the arguments presented to you.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Do you know what is the difference b/ w conqure of byzantine empire, persia and palestine?
they didnot resist(not as much as palestenians at least) and in a 100 years majority of them converted to Islam.

I'm guessing someone conviniently forgot the centuries of warfare?

Byzantine-Arab Wars.

Persian-Arab Wars.

As for palestine, They had been fighting from day1.

I think sitting back and revelling in how you assume and how my avalanche of historical evidence swamps you is sufficient for now.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Hence it is rather safe to say that being a Moslem is one of the key character traits that define the particular branch of Palestinians we are discussing.

I'll tell u something,
Paletinians are fighting for palestine bcoz its their homeland.
Rest of the muslim world supports palestine bcoz
a:- Palestinians are muslims.
b:- First qibla is in jerusulum.(the place we face while saying prayers).
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

And so? The Jews worship it too, I fail to see how Muslims have a right over them.

Paletinians are fighting for palestine bcoz its their homeland.

Spurred on by groups like Fatah and Hamas which I need not remind you, base their goals heavily in Islamic thought.

Rest of the muslim world

Egypt, Jordan, Turkey have already stepped out, so the correct term would be ''Some Muslim countries''.
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

I though you faced Mecca. Or am I just not hearing my Muslim friend not correctly?
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Egypt, Jordan, Turkey have already stepped out, so the correct term would be ''Some Muslim countries''.

Dang it Nichodemus always commenting right before me XD.
Alright the only reason Egypt has stepped out is that the US is bribing them and threatening them. Other than that they would totally back Palestine.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I though you faced Mecca. Or am I just not hearing my Muslim friend not correctly?

Originally, the Qiblah for Muslims was toward the Noble Sanctuary in Jerusalem. This Qiblah was used for over 13 years, from 610 CE until 623 CE. Seventeen months after the Islamic prophet Muhammad's 622 CE arrival in Medina,[1] the Qiblah became oriented towards the Kaaba in Mecca.

It depends.

But for one reason or another, they changed it.

Some have claimed that the Qur'an does not identify or allude to Jerusalem as being the first Qiblah and that the practise of facing Jerusalem is only mentioned in traditional biographies of Muhammad and hadith collections.[3] There is also disagreement as to when the practice started and for how long it lasted.[3] Some sources say the Jerusalem Qiblah was used for a period of between sixteen to eighteen months.[4] The Jewish custom of facing Jerusalem for prayer may have influenced the Muslim Qiblah.[5] Others surmise that the use of Jerusalem as the direction of prayer was to either induce the Jews of Medina to convert to Islam or to "win over their hearts."[4] When relations with the Jews soured, Muhammad changed the Qiblah towards Mecca.[5] Another reason given why the Qiblah was changed is that Jews viewed the use of Jerusalem as signalling the Muslims' intention of joining their religion. It was changed to discredit this assumption.[4] Others state that it was changed because Muhammad was angered by that city or its people, and not because of his conflict with the Jews.

Alright the only reason Egypt has stepped out is that the US is bribing them and threatening them. Other than that they would totally back Palestine.

Nah, after the disastrous war in 1973, they saw the futility in it. Plus, the newer government is nicer to the Israelis.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Exactly what he said, you don't respond to a large amount of the arguments presented to you

May b than u should pay more attention to my posts.
Persian-Arab Wars.

As I said conquest of persia was achieved in 18 years then no major resistence or something else like this happenned in persia hence this validates my point.
Byzantine-Arab Wars.

while bazyntine-arab wars were like wars b/w two super powers.In which territorries were lost and recaptured.It should be noted that bazyntine empire sparked the war
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

And so? The Jews worship it too, I fail to see how Muslims have a right over them

I do not said muslims have the only right but muslims have a right too.
Spurred on by groups like Fatah and Hamas which I need not remind you, base their goals heavily in Islamic thought.

Whats your point here?

Yeah out of 64 (correct me if i am wrong muslim countries three step out (just officially)Even one one them is a secular state (officially)
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

May b than u should pay more attention to my posts.

I did. But they often have so little meat in them that nothing is to be said. You didn't refute my arguments at all when you just dumped an image in.

while bazyntine-arab wars were like wars b/w two super powers.In which territorries were lost and recaptured.It should be noted that bazyntine empire sparked the war

And when you read the first line of the link. POW

The Battle of Tabouk (also called the Battle of Tabuk) was a military expedition, which, according to Muslim biographies, was initiated by the Prophet Muhammad in October, AD 630.

Now yes, you might argue that Muhammad's ambassador was killed, BUT it was done by the Ghassanids, not the Byzantines.

Just to be more pedantic, the first battle was actually this.

As I said conquest of persia was achieved in 18 years then no major resistence or something else like this happenned in persia hence this validates my point.

Resistance for 18 years is still a resistance. I fail to see how it shows the Persians were happy. For one, they never assimilated and adopted Arabic traditions.

while bazyntine-arab wars were like wars b/w two super powers.In which territorries were lost and recaptured.

One can similarly describe the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as such. Both sides had a state given by the UN, the Arabs attacked and the Israelis took it, conquered it.

Keep trying, I'm waiting to see more.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Whats your point here?

That Islam heavily characterizes Palestinian nationalism today.

Yeah out of 64 (correct me if i am wrong muslim countries three step out (just officially)Even one one them is a secular state (officially)

Yes I am going to correct you. There are 57 Muslim states, of which 0 have already offered recognition. Amongst the rest, most of them are neutral to this.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Now yes, you might argue that Muhammad's ambassador was killed, BUT it was done by the Ghassanids, not the Byzantines
They were governers appointed by Byzantine empire
Just to be more pedantic, the first battle was actually this.

Killing someone's ambassador was taken as a war gesture in those days.
Resistance for 18 years is still a resistance. I fail to see how it shows the Persians were happy. For one, they never assimilated and adopted Arabic traditions.

True they did not adopted arab traditions but they converted to Islam.
One can similarly describe the Israeli-Palestinian conflict as such. Both sides had a state given by the UN, the Arabs attacked and the Israelis took it, conquered it.

Or one can describe it as the biggest blunder in UN's history by giving jews a state on the land which was not their .
I did. But they often have so little meat in them that nothing is to be said. You didn't refute my arguments at all when you just dumped an image in.

I answered u arguments in the next post tell me if I have not answered any argument.

U r waiting to see more what?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

That Islam heavily characterizes Palestinian nationalism today.

And what is wrong with that?
Yes I am going to correct you. There are 57 Muslim states, of which 0 have already offered recognition. Amongst the rest, most of them are neutral to this.

You forgot to add word "officially" in you statement there.
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

They were governers appointed by Byzantine empire

The Ghassanids were a kingdom that was a vassal. Different from governors. The Ghassanid rulers were hereditary rulers, meaning they didn't need to be sanctioned by the Byzantines, giving them free reign in their rule so long as tribute was paid.

True they did not adopted arab traditions but they converted to Islam.

And so?

Or one can describe it as the biggest blunder in UN's history by giving jews a state on the land which was not their .

As we have shown, it is neither the Palestinians.

I answered u arguments in the next post tell me if I have not answered any argument.

Remember the posts about the Caanites? Yeah those.

U r waiting to see more what?

Of your arguments.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

wrong, 128 countries recognize it and at least 3 of them are muslim(I did not read whole list.
Showing 91-105 of 879