ForumsGamesThe last Castle new characters

48 13108
ShadowHunter117
ShadowHunter117
7 posts
Shepherd

the last castle a game with only three characters: mage who cast spells and heals, rogue who fires arrows and throws bombs and warrior the only melee character who has a lot of health and damage but they should add more characters what would they be and their abilities.

• 48 Replies
soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

Shaman: A shaman that can curse the enemies by making them slower, burning them, or freezing them.

This is my idea for the shaman you are speaking of

Shaman: Heavy range, slow attacks, normal health uses dark magic to curse enemies, hes best used on big monsters
soldierperson
soldierperson
269 posts
Peasant

And an Assasin: Heavy damage, (uses sniper), slow attacks, low health hes best used on medium sized monsters

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

There was another, larger, more succesful thread on this exact topic, stop posting here and search for it.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

It's called These Characters for The Last castle sequel?

kli99
kli99
1 posts
Peasant

i recken for the castle sholud have people to defend it like an acher ont the top and a worrior to make it esayer cause its levl 20 is way to hard (:P

thats what i recon

Spectrus
Spectrus
2 posts
Nomad

I'd like an actual Rogue-type class with a high crit chance, but not-so-great defense. And I like ShadowHunter117's idea of a Paladin. Also, maybe upgradable classes. For example: a wizard can choose to become a healer-wizard, or an elemental wizard/shaman. Stuff like that.

oShahin
oShahin
5 posts
Peasant

Yes that would be awesome For example warrior can be Paladin with high armor or a berseker with high offense

matrixdiscoking
matrixdiscoking
130 posts
Nomad

I also want new characters but I have a feeling that if they add more characters, it might disrupt the game play

i agree with that i like the original characters and they should just keep them but should add more enemys
xsrmojonx
xsrmojonx
1 posts
Nomad

los personajes principales en la mayoría de juegos son los dagueros, paladines, magos, arqueros.
faltan los dagueros en el juego

NdM
NdM
32 posts
Scribe

last time i playd this game was long time ago, all i remember is that i reached lvl 60+

when i try to play the game, it freezes on the loading screen where you can see your xp, i have tried everything but no matter what do i do, the game just doesnt let me play the multiplayer

any one knows how to fix this?

monkin
monkin
9 posts
Blacksmith

Same happened to me, couldn`t connect about 10 minutes.

muhtadaa
muhtadaa
19 posts
Nomad

Flag
I'd also love to see a engineer/mechanic/builder class which builds towers which heal or attack, they have low life so have to be repaired continually.
Repairing a tower would cost mana and there would be a limit on how much towers they can build, they have a small mana pool and cannot attack at all.

This is a sort of ''tower''defense game, after all.

muhtadaa
muhtadaa
19 posts
Nomad

So abilities and upgrades would be the following:

1) Medic/Healing tower/ward (Which heals at a very slow rate and would be limited to only 1 deployed tower at a time)

1a) Now heals near by towers, castle and wards

2b) Slowly repairs self

2) Attack tower (Shoots cannon balls at a slow rate and limited to 1-2 towers deployed at a time)

2a) Now shoots arrows and cannons, arrows do less damage but are faster

2b) Cannons now have small area damage

3) Field repair (Like the current wizard's heal but only heals towers, the castle and wards)

3a) Repairs for more HP

3b) Now also buffs buildings or wards for 2,4,6 seconds, during the buff time towers are immune to damage.

muhtadaa
muhtadaa
19 posts
Nomad

Also maybe a PvP mode?
That would be awesome, players can try to destroy the other team's castle OR there could be a cap the flag mode, while holding the flag all abilities and attacks are disabled (Wards, towers and summoned units will still function and use their abilities and attacks)

A cap the flag mode would bring great depth into the game and players would think much harder before picking a class/Hero, it would also bring in a great opportunity for a stealthy class to come in play, they could wait for the perfect moment to grab the flag (They would destealth when they take the flag just as they would when they attack)

arcanadrago
arcanadrago
2 posts
Nomad

I would want a rogue with high speed and attack speed and maybe assainate abilties for xclose range kinds

Showing 31-45 of 48