ForumsGamesThe last Castle new characters

48 13111
ShadowHunter117
ShadowHunter117
7 posts
Shepherd

the last castle a game with only three characters: mage who cast spells and heals, rogue who fires arrows and throws bombs and warrior the only melee character who has a lot of health and damage but they should add more characters what would they be and their abilities.

• 48 Replies
Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

I definitely think there should be a new class, the game is completely unbalanced as it is. I mean one person defending one side is just ridiculous. Anyways I tihnk there should be a summoning class, such as someone allready mention, a Necromancer. I also think a Elementalist that summons sprites, or a Conjurer that summons wild beast might be cool. For Melee, a Barbarian or Holy Knight class would be nice. A pure Buffing/Supportive class would also be very helpful, like a bard as someone else mentioned or even Priest or some such thing. A cool Magic user type would be be a Psychic or some kind of Dark Magic user.

PolarTed12
PolarTed12
2 posts
Shepherd

I think the shaman and the druid are both good ideas, but that's only my opinion, because I like that kinda characters. You could also try something like a king/queen in the castle. He can command weak knights or something like that.

ShadowHunter117
ShadowHunter117
7 posts
Shepherd

they need to add a angel some one who could heal and do some light attacks and a Demon i know he would be a enemy but it would be awesome making earthquake attacks and rain hell on enemys

bobthethird
bobthethird
9 posts
Nomad

Maybe the castle could have it's own abilities?
ie Create a temporary moat which enemies (and players) take longer to cross, or a small group of lightly armored peasants who would help a bit. However, to use these abilities, one player would click on the castle, select the ability, and if all players agree, then they could all contribute with mana (scaled to amount each has), and the castle ability would go into place.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i always liked clases :3. maybe they should break the mage and creating a white mage for healing and a black mage for attacking. id also like a kind of mage that uses status changes like poison, freeze, regenerate.

a paladin, less offence then knight, more defense then knight and a few healing spells. and maybe a black knight that can sacrifice his health to cause extra damage but also absorb health with a spell.

and what about a space mage? i cant think of more skills but the skill to teleport yourself, friend or foes would be pretty awsome.

dylandare
dylandare
1 posts
Nomad

here are my race suggestions

ninja

damage:high
health:low
mana:medium
weapon:twin daggers

Skills

Poison Mastery
makes his atks be able to poison for a short time

Shuriken
a ranged attack that has medium damage

Super Speed
makes the ninja be able to run more faster

Pirate
atk:medium
health:high
mana:low
weapon:cutlass

Skills

Musket Shot
a ranged attack that deals high damage

True Sailor
converts all damage done to him into health

Kamikaze
Runs into the opponent,huge damage is done to the opponent while low damage is done to himself

Shynjaxel
Shynjaxel
10 posts
Peasant

Knight- The Knight is actually a tank and a warrior at the same time.

Many famous games have what they call a Paladin, and this is one of the classes that Knight should be split into. The Paladin is a holy warrior, more focused on the ability to survive than to deal out damage. They do deal a significant amount of damage however. They can use "holy" magic to heal themselves and to perform attacks. They might need a different energy system that allows them to trigger attacks the longer they are in battle.

The Warrior should also derive from the Knight. The Warrior should focus on wielding a huge broadsword(recommended)to deal damage slower but greater than a Paladin/Rogue(see below). They should also try to use the same system as the Paladin.

The Rogue is the melee dps* of the game. As the person above said, I borrow his Ninja build for my Rogue. I think his build is very useful for a Rogue, since they have to be fast and deadly.

Ranger- I would say the Ranger is the only dps* in the game currently.

The Ranger is already the best in the game in my opinion. But since they solo lanes so much, they need to have a way to heal. A foresty magical way would fit the Ranger's theme well.

The Ranger could also be made into a Animal Master. I think this class should have the ability to deal ranged physical damage like the Ranger, but A LOT less. His real power must lie in summoning pets to deal damage. I recommend a magical creature which can act as a weak(er) healer. A land creature which could act as a weak(er) tank. And a air creature which could act as a weak(er) ranged dps*. The magical creature could also provide movement buffs and inflict (weak) damage on single targets. The land creature could provide damage buffs and inflict AoE** damage. The air creature could provide Attack Speed buffs and inflict DoT*** damage.

The Mage- Currently a very effective healer and damage dealer in later levels.

The Mage is not very popular because of his inability to inflict lots of damage in early levels while healing allies. To patch this problem, we could split the Mage into a Healer and a Sorcerer.

The Healer would have to have high amounts of healing, a few buffs, and maybe one ability to deal damage, while supporting. This is so that players in lower levels do not face the problem between healing and dealing damage.

The Sorcerer. Oh, the Sorcerer. The ultimate damage dealer in the game. His first 2 spells must be very powerful, but have longer cool downs. His third spell could be something to cast constantly, like the Magic Stick ability the Mage currently has.

These two Mage classes must be very fragile, due to their great roles in the team.

All of the names are recommended, but there are some other themes like the Pirate(see the reply above). You could also do a mix of themes, like a Gunner and a Mage.

*Dps= Damage per second (The amount of damage you can deal per second)

**AoE= Area of Effect [Abilities/attacks that damage a certain area (Multiple targets)]

***DoT= Damage over time (How poison works, it deals light damage even if the attacker is facing someone else or is dead)

aleko7newbie
aleko7newbie
3 posts
Nomad

In my opinion a rogue would fit very well in the game.

eertyek_the_mad
eertyek_the_mad
151 posts
Nomad

My ideas for new Last Castle characters: Some of these ideas were already said but i agree completely.

Barbarian (Like the barbarians in Kingdom rush except better, High DMG low HP)

Padalin: Heals and Does good ammount of dmg. (also similar to KR)

Necromancer: the name says all, makes undead to do his bidding

Rogue: not the archer, most of us already call him the ranger anyway..... Character with 2 daggers, extreme dmg low hp high attack rate

Healer: Heal based spells, like the heal that magician can do already but better.

Arcane Wizard: Based on the offensive spells of Mage, (Fireball & magic staff) but with more power.

Teridax68
Teridax68
29 posts
Peasant

I posted a few character ideas in another thread that's somewhere around page 4 now. While I agree that there should be more assist classes like the Magician, it's probably not a good idea to split them into pure-damage and pure-healing characters.

Healing's nowhere near as fun as killing stuff, and so most people wouldn't want to play the healer class if they don't have a few offensive abilities of their own. On the other hand, without a healing class matches would end pretty quickly. Instead of separating the Magician into two characters it'd be better to make him better at dealing damage.

nozo_ito
nozo_ito
266 posts
Farmer

Did you ever reach level after 40... Ranger is in fact weak compared to knight at very high levels. A maxed out ranger can't handle wave 26 and up alone on one side, a maxed out warrior can.

Anyway, there isn't much to say about the classes at the moment (as long as the mage is functionally a cleric). The combination is fair enough (Ranger is strong only because mage buff his mana, while warrior is the most powerful character he is the hardest and most fun to play). If there is a new class it could screw up everything. A party without mana buff would not survive wave 22, without knight reinforcement you can't survive wave 26 (unless warrior is very high level and solo on one side).

Knight already can be played like an assassin/rogue (extremely high damage and attack speed but low on health, rely on stunning enemies with mana abilities). Knight has the highest damage output in the game, although you need to be level 50 above to solo on one side (for all waves).

Melee ranger could be awful since you have low health. If you can just use skills to stun or lower enemy damage you are just another knight. Ranger does not have enough damage to solo all waves, even with stats maxed out. It can only if the mage bug mana buff to give unlimited mana to everyone (which is not how the game supposed to be played).

Mage can't change as mana buff is way broken, and that is required to play later waves. This class can be changed only if they alter the way mana is recovered (mana normally recover faster and make the buff much less powerful). Currently mana does not recover faster as if you have greater max mana, which makes putting points into mana inefficient.

Ezldor
Ezldor
1 posts
Nomad

Why does it have to be a new class ?
how about when ur charecter reaches lvl 50 for example he can be upgraded :

An archer can be upgraded to Ranger , skirmisher etc
A Mage can be upgraded to Druid , dark mage etc
A warrior can be upgraded to knight , lancer etc

and after they upgrade they will have a new skill tree ( that they will have to work on too )

that also means new maps are needed and stronger foes

chnitzel1
chnitzel1
6 posts
Nomad

what some we dont have kings

argorok
argorok
15 posts
Nomad

my idea is that there would be 4 players in a game but they had to choose from a more wide variety of characters than just 3

Bloodygamer19
Bloodygamer19
1 posts
Nomad

Yes Every People Say that the last castle needs more carcther
and here are my suggestions
A Dragon knight For summoning dragons to help
An Warlord Orc has a huge blade for a weapon and he can summon
some orcs

Showing 16-30 of 48