ForumsGamesBAD EGGS ONLINE!

35 8354
Smokeshow
Smokeshow
69 posts
Peasant

I was playing Bad Eggs and i was wondering to ask others what does they think about this Game and ask them some questions like:

What's your favorite gun?
What's your level?
What's your favorite shell?
What's your favorite badge?

SORRY IF MY ENGLISH IT'S NOT PERFECT!

• 35 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Just started playing seriously today, so I'm currently only a level 3. I don't have a favorite shell yet since I've only unlocked one of them, and no favorite badges either. But I like the repeater, it shoots a line of missiles.

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

i like the repeater as well, the shotgun is one i like as well. I believe my level is duck egg. for the shells and badges, i currently can't remember what one's i have

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

After playing it for about 20 minutes earlier I'm sure the developer got the idea for this game from UMAG. Nearly everything is the same, but with different designs and some features like upgrading and changing skins. Oh well, at least they didn't copy it entirely.

Smokeshow
Smokeshow
69 posts
Peasant

Nice guys i am level 17 and i really like it for the first time i played 4 hours! I love Machine gun

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Nice guys i am level 17 and i really like it for the first time i played 4 hours!

I played it for 7 hours straight on my first day. Now I'm a level 28 and I get to wear that dashing orange hat.

A fair amount of players I've seen are so obsessed with the mortar and how it can deal 36 damage if you get the timing right. What they don't know is that if you get the timing just right, you can sneak 5 more damage from the split itself.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'm going to try to get to at least level 15-20 tomorrow afternoon since it's Friday and I won't have that much homework to do.

So do you unlock different kinds of weapons by leveling up? I would expect that, but I'm not sure.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

So do you unlock different kinds of weapons by leveling up? I would expect that, but I'm not sure.

Yes, you get awarded a new weapon every time you reach an odd-numbered rank, if I recall correctly. They aren't necessarily "better" than the weapons you had before, but it makes it more interesting to unlock more ways to kill people... er, eggs.
Smokeshow
Smokeshow
69 posts
Peasant

I played it for 7 hours straight on my first day. Now I'm a level 28 and I get to wear that dashing orange hat.

WOW Nice Keep it on!
eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

Err im terrible at that game to be honest im only level 7 or 8 near level 9 in like 35 minutes. (Whenever it want to play a game its like lets say 4/6 players and then it takes 2 minutes to load then it says `This game is full`. Is that supossed to happen or is it my computer or what anyway as i was saying im level 8 i think? and i got bored because i got 20 credits but i want more and whenever i do a offer i mostly dont get it so i just wanted to say this although i dont play it often
i just wanted to share so thats all.

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

i was playing it today but i quitted because of people speaking in Foreign Languages I am surprisingly GOOD at it even though i'm bad at Shell Shock Live.There already is a thread about this by the way.I'm afraid this will be locked

Smokeshow
Smokeshow
69 posts
Peasant

(Whenever it want to play a game its like lets say 4/6 players and then it takes 2 minutes to load then it says `This game is full`

Yes this is the most boring thing in Bad Eggs! This happen to me always
eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

Yes this is the most boring thing in Bad Eggs! This happen to me always

I agree infact thay should change it so it loads quicker , This happens to meevery time i play this is the most annoying thing D:
eoin001
eoin001
156 posts
Peasant

This happens to meevery time i play
Oooops space between me and every soz about double comment.
cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

i like the grenade and if not the grenade I like shotguns, mortars and the golden weapon that fires a space laser<(sorry for not knowing the name). My fave map is the great wall of eggland. My fave badge is the helicopter one.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Aaaaand, just as quickly as I got into this game, I've lost interest in it completely. Shows how long my attention span is.

You can only play so many rounds before you start to go completely mad. I was heading towards madness and I decided it would be best to steer away from it rather than to face it head on.

Showing 1-15 of 35