ForumsSupport ForumSite Down. Read this if in need.

44 11561
acmed
acmed
3,517 posts
Nomad

AG site is currently down with the url address of 208.86.250.51. You can't log in, as it denies. I am currently on webmail.armorgames.com, which works fine. if you are suffering the same problem, go to webmail.armorgames.com for it to work. I'm just inferring that the site is down, as posts were not made recently. Don't throw stuff at me if I'm wrong. I emailed Justin and Ian about this.

Again, sorry if I'm wrong.

• 44 Replies
WallaceKillJoy
WallaceKillJoy
1 posts
Peasant

it was down for me aswell, the site webmail.armorgames.com works for me. thanks a ton

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the info acmed. Did Justin say when the regular AG is going to be back up?

birdy69
birdy69
3 posts
Nomad

down for me too. hurry up and fix it.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Even though the forum and profiles are available, the multiplayer and games that save under your username are down. For me, that basically means most of my saves are gone. D= We need to get all the regulars on again so the forums can pick up.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

They made a post about it several hours ago here.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

My weapon of last resort is my phone. Thank God for it.

George986
George986
7 posts
Nomad

yay i an log in now and ty@GhostOfMatrix

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Bleh. I suppose there's something wrong with it. The site wouldn't even load for me a few hours ago.

birdy69
birdy69
3 posts
Nomad

As somebody who owns a website, i can tell you that changing DNS settings can take forever.

Srs, it might be down for 24 hours.

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

Wow this is fun, can't even buy the premium content that I went out of my way for today...what a piss off.

CommanderPaladin
CommanderPaladin
1,531 posts
Nomad

What's going on? I just spent 15 minutes trying to log in before I found a way into the community and saw the post about webmail.armorgames. Is the site crashing or something? And am I going to lose all of my favorited games, points, etc.?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What's going on? I just spent 15 minutes trying to log in before I found a way into the community and saw the post about webmail.armorgames. Is the site crashing or something? And am I going to lose all of my favorited games, points, etc.?

Read their latest posts here.

And no, I don't think you will, or anyone for that matter.
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

thank god i came here and jeol's profile.I thought i got banned for joking around in BadEggs Can we play Multiplayer games here?

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

thank god i came here and jeol's profile.I thought i got banned for joking around in BadEggs Can we play Multiplayer games here?

Try it?

And thanks for the info, I wasn't able to log on and I noticed the address was 208. whatever.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

play Multiplayer games here?

That would be a big N O. None of the live games are working and if you saved a game file under your username, thats gone too. Shouldn't last for too long though.
Showing 1-15 of 44