59 posts

is there RAZE 2 multiplayer?
was there multiplayer in the original ?

Posted Nov 27, '11 at 6:41pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

12,549 posts

Knight

There is no multiplayer in Raze 2, and there never has been in any Raze 2.

However, when Raze 3 is released, it will most likely have the multiplayer feature built into it.

Posted Dec 4, '11 at 5:06pm

Deather10

Deather10

12 posts

If Raze 3 have a multiplayer will be very cool, best game (i think), but it will be laggy. but it is fine a multiplayer with bots.

Posted Dec 4, '11 at 6:45pm

psychoraven

psychoraven

305 posts

I agree with deather10, it will be VERY laggy! Besides the bots are good enough. Perhaps a better AI for the bots will make it more challenging!

Posted Dec 5, '11 at 6:05am

soldierperson

soldierperson

263 posts

There will probly be a multiplayer but im not a fan of multiplayer. But people will just play multiplayer all day long and will not play the levels or quick match.

Posted Dec 6, '11 at 10:07pm

shaddersa1

shaddersa1

3 posts

it would be fun other than the fact after awhile when you have the people who glitch the game yadda yadda, turn the multiplayer into crap, bcasue you could never get any kills, its just one of those things where people who wont play the game proper will kill the whole feature

Posted Dec 7, '11 at 4:33am

GodOfWar35

GodOfWar35

191 posts

I agree with deather10, it will be VERY laggy! Besides the bots are good enough. Perhaps a better AI for the bots will make it more challenging!

I want harder bots ! :( Insane bot is nothing to me now ! :(( They're somehow also stupid :|
I want Hardcore Veteran ; Nightmare ; God's fear ..... !! :|

Posted Dec 7, '11 at 2:15pm

soldierperson

soldierperson

263 posts

I WANT SUPER HARD BOTS

sometimes you cant find a hard difficulty...

like ULTIMATE SUPER NIGHTMARE if that sounds cool enough

And i dont really want a multiplayer because you must connect to the loby and all that...

Posted Dec 7, '11 at 5:34pm

tom0000009

tom0000009

180 posts

I WANT SUPER HARD BOTS

sometimes you cant find a hard difficulty...

You do know how hard it is to make a hard A.I. right?

Posted Dec 7, '11 at 8:19pm

cornholiobungholio

cornholiobungholio

123 posts

Wow...this forum got way off topic, the question is "Raze 2 multiplayer?" which has already been answered. No reason to post randomly about "I WANT SUPER HARRD BOTS,ULTIMATE SUPER NIGHTMARE" or how laggy Raze 3 will be.