Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

Posted Sep 23, '11 at 4:35pm

strajke

strajke

6 posts

[b] more zombies,survivor mode,multiplayuer mode,more weapons,more maps,bonus levels and weapons, and i forgot one thing... MORE RATES FOR RAZE 3!!! ^^

Posted Sep 23, '11 at 6:17pm

Turtelman1234

Turtelman1234

1,008 posts

multiplayuer mode,

That's already going be in Raze 3.

But I think less weapons that shoot in an arch would be nicer. I think a campaign sort of like Echoes would be pretty neat (not the RTS aspect, the campaign that you have to travel a lot and the enemies are a tad weaker).

Also, a campaign where you can choose your own difficulty, yet some levels are still harder than others. Getting to use two abilities (Cloak and Katana would be beastly) at the same time instead of just one.

But then again, Raze 2 was just fully released yesterday, so none of this will probably be seen by the time that Raze 3 is in full production.. :/

Posted Sep 23, '11 at 7:12pm

Dracolich

Dracolich

78 posts

Wait... there is Raze 3 in the future?

Posted Sep 23, '11 at 8:19pm

vinster132

vinster132

5,498 posts

Wait... there is Raze 3 in the future?

Well, that hasn't been confirmed but they said that if they make a Raze 3 it will be multiplayer. And I think that, that foreshadows a Raze 3 release in the future. I'd say a few years or so. Multiplayer takes quite some time to develop.

Posted Sep 24, '11 at 5:12am

strajke

strajke

6 posts

@Turtelman1234
i can't wait raze 3 i want multiplayer like other games :D

Posted Sep 24, '11 at 8:23am

MegaIPOD

MegaIPOD

368 posts

well yeah i guess we have to wait 5 years maximum cause at raze-online Juice-tin said yesterday that he's nearly completed college but Addison has a long way to go

Posted Sep 24, '11 at 8:34am

jeol

jeol

3,565 posts

Also, a campaign where you can choose your own difficulty, yet some levels are still harder than others. Getting to use two abilities (Cloak and Katana would be beastly) at the same time instead of just one.

Yeah, sort of like Halo, only when you finish on higher difficulties, you get different endings (or more content).

I was kind of hoping to see something like a co-op campaign, if they're going to do multiplayer.

Also, I was surprised at a credit system but no rank system. It would all be based off of how many credits you have earned overall, I guess sort of like Halo Reach. I haven't played that game much to know how it works, though.

I actually support less guns - seven guns are a pain to handle, not to mention that most of the smaller ones never get used. If you limit to two held, and make the bigger/stronger weapons more sparse, it might work. I liked how you could choose what weapons you could use, though. Perhaps it could work sort of like that again.

Also, interactive environment would be cool. The waterfalls were nice effects, but in terms of you being able to react with the environment, Raze 1 had more (Disposal, with the boxes that would fall and kill you). I think it would be cool to have some more explosive stuff, like explosive boxes sitting around that you could shoot and they would blow up.

Map editor. Yeah, yeah, everyone says the same thing :P

That's all that comes to mind right now.

Posted Sep 24, '11 at 9:39am

danfle3

danfle3

7 posts

maybe they could add more credits per game and there could be a online multiplayer

Posted Sep 24, '11 at 2:55pm

Zyph

Zyph

36 posts

the thing I want the most in raze 3 is online multiplayer so I can **** you peeps :)

Posted Sep 24, '11 at 4:40pm

MegaIPOD

MegaIPOD

368 posts

[i hate this....
1. they didnt put multiplayer in raze 2 even though their players wanted it... they just want more money!

agree with me?]

if you ever followed their blog than you'd know that they said there won't be any Multiplayer

Reply to Ideas for Raze 3 NOTE: There will be multiplayer if made!

You must be logged in to post a reply!