ForumsNews and Feedbackwill we lose points?

4 2343
ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

i was wondering if i will lose all my points when AGV3 comes out. let me know

• 4 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

They are resetting everyone's points to zero because they are changing the points system.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

If what ol' Cormyn has said in the past will continue onto the real release, users will have legacy achievements for being a past member of AG2 and possibly another achievement with a point bonus for your highest rank. Say your rank stays the same until the next release. You would get X points for having the Squire rank. But if you gained more AP until the next release, you would have a different achievement for getting to the Knight rank with a slightly higher point bonus. But that is if what was said stays; so far, the highlights of what Closed beta showed hasn't appeared.

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

i dont think its fair reseting the points coudent they keep its the same i dont think anyone will care plz dont reset the points to zero!!! PLZ!!! it took ages to get my points and i dont want to do it again!!!!!!!!!!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It's a number you gained from being active on a flash games website. It's not a big deal, nor is it important. There's no debate, argument, or whatever you want to call it, they are resetting them and changing the points system.

Showing 1-4 of 4