ForumsNews and FeedbackDon't make an AG4!!

7 2723
ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

i don't mean to sound rude, but i don't think there should be an armor games version 4. but if you have to don't take away the points!!! this is message of grave importance

• 7 Replies
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

AG3 isn't even out and you are already telling them to put any plans away for another version.

Oh wait, I just realized you meant version 3. Well, it's already in progress, not going away, you can easily just earn points back which really aren't that big of a deal.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

AG4? WTF? AG3 is still in beta! And besides, you don't even know how the full version of AG3 is like yet.

~

Don't make an AG5!

lmao

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

They are making it and there's nothing we can do about it to stop them. Change is good. Points don't matter, at all. All points are currently is a number you gained from being active in the community, what's the point of keeping those? Why fret over having them reset? They are going to rest everyone's points because they are changing the points system, so that you actually get points from game involvement. But you'll still get something from community involvement, it'll be called reputation.

LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I don't think you made it clear why you wanted a 4th version of armor games. Please explain...

CabzIndustries
CabzIndustries
35 posts
Nomad

I don't think you made it clear why you wanted a 4th version of armor games. Please explain...

I think he may be confused.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

AG4 .........killersup thinks that you don't understand that AG4 is a looooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg ways away.
ghost of matris said
They are making it and there's nothing we can do about it to stop them. Change is good. Points don't matter, at all. All points are currently is a number you gained from being active in the community, what's the point of keeping those? Why fret over having them reset? They are going to rest everyone's points because they are changing the points system, so that you actually get points from game involvement. But you'll still get something from community involvement, it'll be called reputation.

ok killersup kinda agrees with ya kinda does not.if you went to login one day and all your AP was gone.all those hours wasted.just to start over.please don't say that points don't matter because at one point or another you cared about your AP.everybody does at one point or another.some people always care and spend every second trying to get points.not saying that is you.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

ok killersup kinda agrees with ya kinda does not.if you went to login one day and all your AP was gone.all those hours wasted.just to start over.please don't say that points don't matter because at one point or another you cared about your AP.everybody does at one point or another.some people always care and spend every second trying to get points.not saying that is you.

Yeah points matter just to get new armatars that's the whole reason for AP to get new armatars for you to change and who cares if you have a-lot of AP it just means you're frequently on here like me XD.
and AG4 would just be better so I'd want an AG4 after AG3.
Showing 1-7 of 7