Forums

ForumsForum Games

Armor Gamer Championship

Posted May 9, '13 at 12:15am

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

667 posts

And now I can safely say that the round is over, and josh is our big winner. I'd give you a prize, but there isn't anything to give, so I guess for now, the satisfaction of crushing your opponent is all I can give you.

I will start sign-ups for the next season now.

-Blade

Yes! My sixteenth gaming title!

Thanks for hosting a great tournament blade. It's always satisfying to compete against high level competitors and I know I played against the best out there in this competition.

I also wanted to point out a funny coincidence.

In late April of 2010, I won Loloynages gaming tournament.

In early May of 2012, I won the Armor Gamer championship. The game featured in the quarter-finals was dodge and the defending champion (killersup) was eliminated that round. I had the high scores in all three of the last rounds.

In early May of 2013, I won the Armor Gamer Championship. The game featured in the quarter-finals was dodge and the defending champion (Shawner) was eliminated that round. I had the high scores in all three of the last rounds.

I really find this strange.

Posted May 9, '13 at 2:57am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,716 posts

sign. School ends in a couple of days..so more time for me to compete

Posted May 9, '13 at 3:37am

LouWeed

LouWeed

36 posts

Grats, Josh. Sorry I wasn't around for the end, but 4pm's not really a convenient time. Also sorry I wasn't very competitive, I just didn't put enough time in. You beat my personal target of 100k, so you deserve the win anyway (even if you were a dirty ninja).

Posted May 9, '13 at 8:40am

ShawnerSSS

ShawnerSSS

49 posts

Josh maybe it's more than a coincidence. Behold: [url=http://i.imgur.com/qZOBMlH.png]

Posted May 9, '13 at 8:41am

ShawnerSSS

ShawnerSSS

49 posts

[URL=http://i.imgur.com/qZOBMlH.png] maybe? (It is a picture but it's very large so I don't want to take up the entire screen

Posted May 9, '13 at 4:32pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,716 posts

Fixed

url is lowercase..and make sure to have [/url] at the end

Posted May 9, '13 at 4:59pm

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

667 posts

Thanks Lou. I had a great time playing against you (and everyone else.)

You AG guys, should join us for a Kong tournament at some point. I think you'd like it.

Posted May 9, '13 at 5:12pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,716 posts

You AG guys, should join us for a Kong tournament at some point. I think you'd like it.

Send me a link and I'm in

Posted May 9, '13 at 5:14pm

JoshDragon

JoshDragon

667 posts

I'll send you one, when the next spreadsheet starts.

Posted May 9, '13 at 7:03pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

4,524 posts

sign, I need something to do.

Reply to Armor Gamer Championship

You must be logged in to post a reply!