ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 453923
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Let me upload a score tomorrow. I'm typing from a phone right now, so i cant use a computer to get the higher score. The time is 23.18 right now. And I'm usually back 20-21pm and i don't have enough time to play any flash games. There is I suppose 16 pm. In 4 hours when is the deadline here will be 3 pm. And i sleep.

The truth is i don't have any time at all. I post high scores, but i play for only 20-30 minutes, because i don't have much free time. I'm mostly free at weekends. But even then I'm busy.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

You've already made it xerox. Coming first in a round doesn't win you anything.

But hey, it's your choice.

I'm still disappointed that I can't beat killersup. My score before was luck and I can't even get close to killersup's score at the moment.

tinyb0b
tinyb0b
300 posts
Nomad

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ms12e1.jpg
=D

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

but here is so late that i need to sleep. SEE ??? The time the tournament ends is when i have to sleep

We sleep at midnight too. I end it here because its the end of the day. This way I actually give you more time than ending it at, say, 5 pm.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I think I can rest easy now that I've got this score.

Don't make me grumpy in the morning people.

http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w503/soccerdude2/Screenshot2012-12-13at82103PM_zps670d1ae1.png

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Can somebody post what places everybody is in so Killersup knows if he has to improve his score?

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

http://i47.tinypic.com/mil5bo.png

Posting at the last minute FTW.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Well im second place >.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

(>.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg551/killersup10/fuuuu-1_zps6faa2b17.png

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

@Pickpocket

We sleep at midnight too.

@IAgreeWithYou
11:57

sooo.. you guys sleep? REALLY? He posted 3 minutes before the end!!! If we were the last 2 players and he had lower score, how would i win, if he posts a higher score 3 minutes before the end WHEN IM SLEEPING.

This way I actually give you more time than ending it at, say, 5 pm.

For me 5pm is much more better time than 12pm ...
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

For me 5pm is much more better time than 12pm ...

1. 12 is better for more than 1 person
2. The game starts at 12. It ends at twelve, giving you more time. If I changed it, I'm sure you could complain about it too.
sooo.. you guys sleep? REALLY? He posted 3 minutes before the end!!! If we were the last 2 players and he had lower score, how would i win, if he posts a higher score 3 minutes before the end WHEN IM SLEEPING.

Strategy and dedication. There is absolutely nothing wrong. If you want to win, you can do whatever you want. And I think Iagree isn't on American time, so there's that.
Besides, why should I care? I allow everyone to play within the limits. If you have a problem with the last minuet stuff, oh well. Boo hoo. It's not being changed.
Stop complaining, and don't tell me how to run my game.
-------
Manly-619677
Xerox-569230
Iagree-542366
Soccer-538110
Killersup-536406
Bob-496124
-----
Killersup and bob are gone. New game to be up soon.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

11:57

You suck it up, and deal with it that you failed. Just like Killersup is. Then returning in a couple weeks to bring vengeance.
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

sooo.. you guys sleep? REALLY? He posted 3 minutes before the end!!! If we were the last 2 plaayers and he had lower score, how would i win, if he posts a higher score 3 minutes before the end WHEN IM SLEEPING.

I'm not even on american time. Also, what are you complaining about? You passed. If you don't like the rules, you leave.

Strategy and dedication.

*cough* only remembered at the last minute to post *cough*

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

I had to do that killersup . I definitely couldn't get a better score and I knew you could probably beat my score.
tinyb0b
tinyb0b
300 posts
Nomad

I WILL BE BACK... AND I WILL WIN(if I play more next time)
well bye =D

Showing 1546-1560 of 2862