ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 454069
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

You must wait until this one is over, which is sometime this week. Until then, feel free to join pang's Gaming Challenge!

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

Never said that. Although, Killersup has won his fair share of championships, and blade has not. Although he isn't getting this easily. :P

I wouldn't want it any other way. I want to win honorably, but I won't argue if you manage to beat me.

-Blade
BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

Let me play this, and let's see 44 is super hard rank or a rank for geeks.

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

Let me play this, and let's see 44 is super hard rank or a rank for geeks.

Wait your turn. The round ends on Saturday. Play on your own time if you like, but don't place it on here.

-Blade
BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

27, darn it. I can't stop Alt+tab+spacing for my music..And I can't play with that choppy fake rockish bgm.

BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

yeah, it's not for competition or something. Sorry if that bothers you; Anyway you guys can check record anytime though.. I can't wait my turn!...well actually I'm waiting for the game, not my turn;
1st guy had 160..what is that?

stifler1111
stifler1111
7 posts
Nomad

me too ill sign up =) what would be the game?

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

GUYS! QUIT POSTING ON HERE! THE FINALS AREN'T OVER, AND THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING!

-Blade

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

You must wait until this one is over, which is sometime this week. Until then, feel free to join pang's Gaming Challenge!

Dont advertise my competition here :P

@Everyone signing up.
Wait till this contest is over, then you can sign up. Your current scores count for nothing
BitRifle
BitRifle
147 posts
Peasant

GUYS! QUIT POSTING ON HERE! THE FINALS AREN'T OVER, AND THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING!
-Blade

This will be last post until the contest gets done. Sorry for annoying you..- -. didn't mean for that. I wasn't aware of that some might get annoyed by just posting, although it was not really related with the competition. (Recalling the recent post) Sometimes it's hard for me to comprehend others when they care/hate something while I don't mind. I love seeing people post here.
Well, good luck for everyone, later.
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Blade, unless some magic happens you probably have this in the bag. Seeing how Killersup can't get above 7 ****ing rounds today....

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Round ends on saturday, just a reminder

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Like Killersup gets Saturday or it ends tonight at 12:00?

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Major headache. Blade wins. He finally deserves it, Killersup has enough championships. Major major headache. Uughhhh

Bladerunner679
Bladerunner679
2,488 posts
Blacksmith

wait, how far did you get sup?

-Blade

Showing 1846-1860 of 2862