ForumsForum GamesArmor Gamer Championship

2862 454021
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

hi everyone, my name is pickpocket and i will be your host for the Armor Gamer Championship events. We will see a lot of excitement in this game. Here are the rules...

10 people can sign up at one time. all others must wait till the season ends to join. what will happen in this game is i will say a random game on AG. Once you know what the game is, you must go and play this game. once you play it, either take a screen shot, or simply post your high score on the leader boards. YOU CAN ONLY USE THE SCORE THAT YOU GOT THAT TIME. YOU CANNOT USE OTHER SCORES. you may replay the game and post higher scores. this will eliminate your lower score. keep replaying until you get the best score possible by the end of the week.

once 10 people are ready to play, the game will be announced. all players must go and play this game, or be disculalfied from the Championship. in the starting round, the people with the 4 LOWEST high scores are eliminated from the game. the remaning 6 will go onto the next weeks game. for the 2nd round, the 3 players with the worst scores are eliminated. this leaves 3 players on the third round. for this round, you must get the highest score of the three. the person with the highest score in the 3rd round wins the Championship! the winner is not alowed to play in the next season, but is alowed to give game recomendations to me for everyone to play. the winner can not play two season back to back, but can play after sitting out one round.

Who will be the ultimate Armor Gamer?

• 2,862 Replies
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

not anouncing your score here so some players wont notice might be a good strategy but it kills the competition dont you think? :P

Actually it is horrible strategy.

My whole idea was to get mort to post. I didn't want him to be put off by a 30m score so I left it at 4m. While it might defeat competition with players already in the tournament it makes other players post.

And I'm more concerned how you got a 27m score in 2 minutes after I posted. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though because I don't think you would be that kind of person.

Players in competition (And Current scores)

TheBlueRabbit: 54,498,283
InferedMonkey: 43,628,834
Leo99rules: 30,894,460
Mort_Kawasaki: 1,592,227
JoshDragon: N/A

I assume that top two players will go through (ASSUME)
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah mort your 6m score wasn't submitted. Post a screenshot of your personal highscores.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

Leo99rules: 69,845,920
TheBlueRabbit: 54,498,283
Mort_Kawasaki: 1,592,227

Got a new high score of 69,845,920.

I am completely done with this game. If any of you manage to beat my score. You can have your spot at first because I really am completely tired of this whole game.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

And I'm more concerned how you got a 27m score in 2 minutes after I posted. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt though because I don't think you would be that kind of person.

thats because i beat my own score, submited it and then was surprised to notice that i didnt get up in the ranks because you and monkey got a higher score too. so i played again
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

yay.

i now have 84,306,697

Mort_Kawasaki
Mort_Kawasaki
1,211 posts
Nomad

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3066/agcskier.png
This is my final score, I fudging hate this game

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

TheBlueRabbit: 84,306,697
Leo99rules: 69,845,920
Mort_Kawasaki: 8,503,126

I have alerted Josh about his position in the tournament.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Thanks Leo. Three people will advance in the next round.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

sorry for the delay everyone. the round ends THURSDAY. if it ended today, thebluerabbit, leo and inferedmonkey would advance

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I understand it is thursday today.

Therefore, me, BlueRabbit and Infered are passing to the Final/Second to last round.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Leo, thanks for covering for me. The game will be announced soon, but I can't right now because I am on my smartphone.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

ok, here is the new game. enjoy and good luck

inferedmonkey
inferedmonkey
942 posts
Peasant

when I click that I get this...

http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s418/infaredmonkey/cantfind.png

... so yeah